Decisions

Third person POV

"If staying with P'kinn threatens your life, What would you do?"

Porchay was thinking about the conversation he had with his brother last night. He didn't freak out, he was as calm as he can be during the phone call.

"Would you leave him?"

"No, I wouldn't. I'm...well I was his bodyguard, I took the job after Knowing all that."

Porchay went to the bathroom to take a shower. Hoping it would wash away the pain. And the confusion between what he should do and what he wants to do.

"But what about now?Are you not scared?"

"Scared of what? We're even engaged, and he cares about you as well. We can work it out."

The water felt like the emotions on Porchay's skin. He can feel it too clearly but it's nearly impossible to get a grip on them.

"Then P'Kinn is family also."

"Mhm don't worry about it. Alright, sleep tight after finishing the dinner, okay?"

It's 2 in the morning, Porchay stepped out of the bath. After changing he warmed up the dinner Noah brought in. He's been lacking appetite recently. The beeping sound echoed through the empty apartment.

Porchay stood by the window looking outside while holding the bowl. There's no stars tonight.

He's living separately at an apartment in a high end condominium, accompanied by a few security guards including Noah. The situation's still not stable enough for Porchay to stay at the Minor Family House.

Not that he wants to, He never liked the idea of living in that house regardless of how large it is.

"Phi." Porchay frawned. "Why did you do that?"

But then again, Kim also wasn't totally true to him. Whatever he was doing, he hid it all. What would P'Kim do if he really wanted to...if he really loved me back?
____________________

_________________
Third person POV
Two days later, at the hospital.

In the morning, Kim was getting dressed up when Leon entered the room. He was already tensed enough because of everything going on. He never has hidden anything from Kim, of course he's on edge.

"Khun Kim! What are you- you still need to rest! you can't get up like that!"  Leon started to panic at this point.

"I kno-"

"We don't have any urgent meetings, I've cleared schedule for this week already! Why are you-"

"..Leon." Leon stopped blabbering and looked up at the worn out face of his boss.

"...Khun Kim." Leon sighed in frustration as Kim looked at his wrist, there's the attachment that connects to the tubes. "Don't.." Kim nodded and

"Okay I won't take it off." He grabbed his phone, just then his phone rang.

"Khun Kim-?"

"Yes, Marlon."

"Mr. Porchay has contacted, said he'll consider the offer."

There was a moment of silence from Kim's side. He knew Porchay would consider it only when he's ready to get away from the current life he's living in. The life with Kim in it.

Building up a career totally detached from Kim's world. Though it'd be the best for Porchay. Kim thought at least for Porsche he won't be able to keep Porchay away from it all. Leon's eyes widened seeing Kim smile.

But finally, he's going away. From all the fights, blood, threats.

"That's Great, and maintain the security as I said." Kim replied.

"Yes Khun Kim!"

Kim hung up the phone and got out of the cabin. Leon wasn't close behind, but didn't miss Kim's expression.

Kim has been arranging everything for future before leaving for the mission. It's evident that Kim himself knows what's going to happen there.

Leon was driving towards Kim's apartment from the hospital cursed Porsche's audacity for the thousandth time for blaming his Boss for everything happened to Porchay. . Only if he didn't mess it up, his boss would be together with that boy. The boy that he likes. Kim never took liking to anyone like that after all.

"What's going on?" Kim asked from the back seat.

"Huh? N-Nothing!" Leon snapped out of his thoughts.

"Is everything fine with the weapon deal?" Kim changed the topic.

"Yeah! What can go wrong with that?" Leon stopped the car, and opened the door for Kim. "Take rest, Khun Kim."

"Send me the files if you need to-"

"No I don't. I can handle a few things on my own." Kim went in, Leon stood there looking at the back of Kim thinking about everything he did in last two days. "I'm sorry Khun Kim, I have to to look after you first."
_______________________

_____________
Kim's POV

I'm perfectly fine at the moment, still my legs felt heavy as I walked inside the building. I'm supposed to be satisfied. Porchay's gonna be safe. In the end, Porsche was really right.

I stopped thinking as I opened the door to my apartment. All the lights were on. What's wrong with Leon?

"Jeez." I stopped in my track towards the switchboard. There's some noises coming... from the kitchen?

I just left Leon outside. Fuck! why does it sounds like someone broke in my apartment?!!

He turned around facing me, in the doorway to the dining.

"What the- Chay??!"
___

"It's an apology update because I was late to update. I'm out of network for half a month, so please bear with the irregularities. I'll try to get on track."

-- that's what my bestie says on behalf of herself. Please forgive her. And please please support her work. Okay bye 💓 y'all be safe 🦋