ramen bowl

Vegas froze as he felt pete grabbing his shirt slightly. He's not... he's unconscious?

"Ai Pete..?"

Vegas called out to him even softly, so he doesn't scare Pete more. But he just moved very faintly. Vegas was about to lay him down on the bed in that room, but he recalled everything that happened a moment ago and took Pete in his room.
He looked at Pete, He probably won't be comfortable with staying there after tonight.

______________
A few minutes later

Vegas lied back on the divan next to the bed and turned sideways. He can see Pete from there, he's sleeping quite peacefully. He doesn't know how this gave him such a relief to know Pete's unharmed and alright.
His skin is back to normal, pale white. Vegas's eyes stopped on Pete's pinkish līps. He looked away fast feeling his ears heating up. I need to divert my mind. He looked around and grabbed a book from the computer table. He wants to convince himself against his desire and let Pete rest for the time.
But on the other side, Vegas really wanted to hug him from behind and sleep, it's been days he couldn't sleep properly.

Fūck. I can't concentrate.

Pete POV
___________

"mmhm..." I inhaled deeply waking up. I frawned looking around the room, I wasn't in the room I was locked up for days. This room is air controlled, wooden floored and there's heavy curtains, yellow lights....and I'm on a King sized bed.

So, it's the master bedroom here.

The room was so arranged and clean, it's completely opposite from the room I was in. Then why the hell he stayed in the same shitty room with me most of the time...is he nuts- as I looked around, my eyes got stuck on the person lying on the divan beside the computer table. Vegas was asleep, still holding a book by one hand opened on his chest.
How can he be sound asleep, while I had loads of questions in my head bothering me? It's surely not a big deal for a person like him to kill someone out of anger. But it was me, isn't it because of me? Why did he react like that? who was that Alpha? And why didn't he visit me all day... even after meeting Khun Kan? I never liked that person. Khun Korn always loved his sons and raised them properly. Even though Khun kan shows he loves his children more than anything else, he's totally the opposite of Khun Korn.

He shouldn't have treated his own children like that-

"When did you wake up?" I flinched not realizing I was staring at him for a while. I looked away as soon as I could. I don't want him to see me flustered.

".......Just now." I was waiting to face him all day, to talk about- well, about everything. Now he's in front of me and my brain is not cooperating. Pete! You dumb headed piece of-
He got up suddenly and went out. Eh? where's he going? I still wanna talk- we need to talk! I took a moment to calm myself down. I don't understand why I'm not that mad at him like I should. I even feel weirdly guilty. Wait, why am I guilty...?!

"Whatever are you waiting for.... get freshen up and eat." I turned around to see him entering the room and keep the tray down in front of me. I looked at him confused, he sounded so calm. Did I dreamt all of that about the fight? Are you sure you're alright? Or did you hit your head somewhere last night...?

I looked at the tray, It's a ramen bowl.