Nightmare

Third person POV

Porsche didn't know Vegas intentionally withdrew from everything he was living for until now. He was rather surprised at Vegas's reaction to him getting the Minor Family Ring, any less, it seemed as if Vegas didn't even care. Porsche obviously didn't expect that.

For now, Vegas didn't want to get involved with those underworld business anymore. Moreover, he was trying to do quite the opposite.

I can't mess up anything from now. That's what he thought.

Vegas closed his laptop and stretched out his arms. These all are shits that he has to size up quick. These can't mess up the future he's knitting together with Pete.

And complete shit because I can't even cuddle with him because of this...

Meanwhile, Vegas's eyes got stuck on the bed, beside him, the bedsheet's a mess. He tried to smooth it down for a bit, but in vain.

Pete was sleeping awhile ago, right there, close to him. He smiled to himself recollecting that moment. Pete was holding Vegas by the waist as he kept working on his laptop.

"VEGAS?!!" I perked up hearing his voice from downstairs. "Why are you still in there? Didn't I just call you for dinner twice? The food is getting cold!"

"Oh sorry- I'm coming!!" Vegas was just closing the bedroom door behind him after getting out, then suddenly he stumbled hearing a bloodcurdling scream.

"....VEGAS!!"

Pete?!

Vegas ran towards the source of the scream. He was running as fast as he could, but it seemed like he was still slow.

"PETE!! PETE!?" He frantically looked everywhere in the kitchen.

But there's no one. Vegas grew more anxious not seeing Pete there, he ran out to the living room in a rush. The fact that Vegas heard Pete scream like that and can't see him to make sure that he's okay.. was driving Vegas nuts.

"PETE!!" He's not here as well. "FUCK PETE! WHERE ARE YOU!??"

Meanwhile my phone started to ring.

"Hello who's-"

"Yes Khun Vegas. I'm- VEGAS! VEGAS DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!! Oh don't mind it. I'm one of your admirers. You don't remember me?"

Vegas froze while Pete's scream interrupted the man over the phone. Pete?! How can it be him- He was right here with Vegas... no, he can't be anywhere near trouble in this condition..

Taking a deep breath, Vegas tried to think rationally.

"Who. The. Hell. Are You?" But it's his Pete. The he could feel the fear in that scream.

"Oh! So vicious! Calm down first.."

The man continued, but a thousand kinds of thoughts crossed Vegas's brain in a second causing him to spiral.

"Tell me what do you want.."

"AAAAAH!!" I dropped the phone.

Pete..!

"e..g..a..s....Hey!..... Vegas?!"

Vegas kept hearing Pete calling out for him.Vegas? Vegas felt his eyes warm up. He should rush out of there and think about how to save him. But he doesn't even know why he's crying sitting on the floor a madman instead of doing anything.

"We're sorry Khun Vegas...We couldn't-"

"Why sorry...? WHY'D YOU FUCKING APOLOGIZE!?? WHERE'S MY PETE? WHERE? SPEAK YOU FUCKING-"