Temperature

"You .....You like it don't you?"

Pete looked at Vegas as he slowly stepped closer to him, "When I get mad.. you like that too.... I can see it all over your face."

Pete is a person with good self respect. Still, he should cower, at least step back in fear. But he didn't.

"What are you trying to..." He didn't looked confused, or scared. He was troubled.

Pete probably wanted to step back just to keep some space between him and Vegas. But his legs were weak and Pete didn't want to show that. Vegas grabbed his arm before he fell, almost. At this, Pete frawned. Vegas was wondering what's going on then he saw Pete's eyes widening in realization. What? That's when a strong scent started to fill the air around Vegas. This lavender scent, oh my goodness.. Vegas's ears got hot as he kept inhaling from the same air forgetting what he should do.

"Vegas..."

His voice came out shaky. Realization hit Vegas as well at this point.

Pete's in heat.

Before Pete could think of anything, Vegas smashed his lips with Pete's and his back hit the wall as he couldn't take Vegas's pressure. Pete tightly gripped on his shirt as Vegas bit his lower līp. This isn't his first exposure to omega pheromones, but Pete's pheromones were something else, Vegas was aroused to point of breaking himself. He felt like he had to devour the person in front of him to calm down.

"Ah.. Wegath..!"

Pete moaned as Vegas licked him under his ear. He took off his clothes in a hurry. He needs to feel Pete's hot skin under his bare hands, Pete's temperature keeps going higher.

Fuck Pete, Everything of him is turning me on.
____________
Sometime later

Pete's consciousness was fleeting, he couldn't even process that he was crossing a line by fucking Vegas Theerapanyakul, the man who kidnapped him tortured him inhumanely. He just knows that right in this moment, he wants Vegas. He needs Vegas to fūck his brain out. Pete's body temperature is rising by the clock and Vegas's crimson eyes was driving him crazier.

Vegas was trying to avoid Pete's pheromones last few days, this time when Pete's heat broke out he can't control himself further. The scent is too intense.

"........Vegas- please.."

Vegas pulled his pants down as he left hickey on his neck. Pete was so aroused that he stripped himself when Vegas was still kissing his back.. he peppered kisses along Pete's spine and stopped just above his butt. The moment Vegas got up, Pete lifted his hand. Vegas was surprised to see a rope in his hand.. to be frank, he almost got shivers. He looked at Pete's eyes which were fully dilated by the anticipation of what's gonna happen next, it was like his eyes were hypnotizing Vegas into giving in.

But it's just for a second. Vegas smirked and Pete's eyes seemed to sparkle. Vegas tied both of his hands together while he was clenching fists, not to struggle, rather in excitement. He looked into Pete's eyes and kīssed on his pale white knuckles. The kīss was soft but enough to make Pete's hair stand on his neck. After that, it didn't take long for Vegas to position himself between Pete's legs. Not being able to resist, he was kissing Pete everywhere in the meantime. Pete's cheeks were flushed red till his ears, Vegas could see it even under the blue light of the room. Is it just because of the pheromones? Because he's clearly mesmerized with the person lying naked in front of him. Vegas grazed Pete with his thumb down there, then pushed two fingers in which made Pete moan loud.

"AhH- aH!!" Vegas was not surprised by how loosened up he was. He can't wait anymore anyway, he was at his limits. "Vegas, get in already- aH!!" Pete arched his back as Vegas pushed himself in.