Family

As much as I was anxious about Vegas excepting the situation, my anxiety level went up seeing him sob. I wrapped my arms around him instinctively before I knew what I was doing. Vegas started to speak without looking up.

"I....I thought about leaving... leaving you alone like this.. in a situation like this....I should've thought it through..."

I froze realizing the reason of his tears. Fuck, I'm so embarrassed for freaking out hearing his sorry at first. Honestly. I don't know if it's right, but I feel strangely relieved and lightheaded. Why I'm so happy?

"..........So... you're okay with....?"

"Huh? What do you...."

"uh... I mean.... The baby..."

".........are you serious?" He loosened his hold on me and looked at my face. I couldn't find suitable words to describe what was going on in my head. I looked away.

"Vegas...! Wait, you can't! You're not supposed to- " I gasped when Vegas suddenly pulled me closer while leaning back. I was already sitting on his lap. Is he nuts he's not even recovered fully!

"Pete?"

"What?" I was holding my breath waiting for Vegas to speak.

"let's get married." I visibly flinched at his words.

"Wh-what!!!!? Do you even know what- mmphh!" Before I could finish, Vegas grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in another kiss. This time it was different.

I did wanted to hear him whine about how he wants us to live together and be boyfriends.... But here we go. This man, knows exactly how to walk steps ahead of my thoughts. How can I not want him?

"Ngh! V-Vegas...!" I closed my eyes in pleasure, soon the kiss started to turned into a steamy one. So much so, I forgot he still has several bandages and we're on the hospital bed.

"Phi..? I was wondering... ..... ..." I snapped out and pushed Vegas by instinct to get up from his lap.

"Ah- Ouch!!" I instantly regretted hearing Vegas groan in pain.

"Vegas! sorry!!"

Macau closed the door immediately after opening it fully. I was kneeling in front of Vegas checking if any of his wounds opened up. Phew.. all fine.

_____________________________________
Third person POV

"Phi? Are you okay?" Macau stood outside after closing the door.

"Y-Yes! he's alright!!"

Pete replied in a hurry before Vegas could speak out. He knows just how worse his choice of words can get. Macau is an underage after all.

"So...do I come in or you're going to continue?"

".........." (Pete)

"Don't you think you should go back right now? Can't you read the room a little??"

"Vegas, Shut up! Macau....? come in!!"

"Pete! I'm the one you should care about first! I'm in pain!!" Seeing Macau still outside, Pete called out again.

Of course Macau is brother of The infamous Vegas. Who am I kidding? They're talking about it like nothing and Macau isn't a highschooler... My head, what kind of family I'm going to make with these dumbhead guys?!!

"Macau Come in! Don't listen to him." Pete got off of the bed and opened the door himself.

Macau saw Vegas sulking like a mad dog while looking the other side.