CHAPTER-21.

HAPPY READING<3.

The first soul to wake up in the haveli was shumaila. Stretching her limbs a smile crept on her face and she giggled. She was feeling giddy for no reason and soon an idea popped in her mind she quickly ran to ayzal's room. She really have a bad habit of leaving the door open, she thought.

She climbed on the bed and woke up ayzal.
"Kya hai yaar. Chodein na" ayzal replied groggily still asleep.

"Ayzi yaar uth ja mere dimagh me ek mast idea aya hai" she replied jumping all excited.

"Jahan chodein mujhe" ayzal replied blushing and giggling in her sleep. Ok she's dreaming.

Shumaila was baffled at her words. She face palmed her head and another idea popped in her mind.

"Ayziiiiiii... jahan bhai gir gayee" shumaila screamed making a very sleepy ayzal to sit up abruptly.

"Jahan jahan. Kaha hai. Theek hai aap. Jahan" ayzal panicked.

"Ooo meri mashuqa behen. Kabse tujhe utha rahi hoon tab to nahi uthi jaise hi jahan bhai ka naam leliye tum to mout se bbi uthjao" shumaila replied keeping her hands on her hips.

"Kya yaar appi aap bhi" ayzal said all blushing.

"Acha ab sharmana band kar aur sun na mere paas ek acha idea jisse tera aur mera din bohot acha guzrega" shumail replied getting all excited. Little did she know that her day is going to be very long and adventurous.

"Achaa bolein bolein" ayzal was all ears now showing the same level of excitement.

"To na............." she explained her whole plan and they both high fived and got off the bed. Shumaila was moving towards saad's room when ayzal intentionally pushed her towards humza's room giving her a wink.

She blushed and slowly unlocked the door. Peaking inside she found a calmly sleeping humza. She awwed at him but she shook her head to focus on the mission.
She slowly yet carefully raised both of her hands and SPLASH.

A whole bucket of ice cold water splashed on humza as he abruptly got up with a gasp, eyes wide like a saucer.
He heard someone's presence and found shumaila laughing clutching her stomach rolling on the floor.

"KYA BATAMEEZI HAI YE" he roared making shumaila zip it up in a second.  She flinched at his loud voice.
Humza stood up taking predatory steps towards her. She took several steps back until her back hit the wall. She was shivering under his intense gaze.

"SHUMAILA, tumse kuch pucha hai. YE. KYA. BATAMEEZI. THI." He said with a low pitch voice sending shivers down her body. He caged her betweem him and the wall.

"Wo-wo hum to ba-bas yu hi....maazerat chahti hoon humein maaf kardein" she replied almost on the edge of crying.

He regretted his actions and pulled her flushing her towards him. He scanned her from head to toe she was looking beautiful clad in a simple pink kurti and white trousers,  her hairs braided some strands dancing on her face.
Her hands clutching his soaked shirt.