CHAPTER-20.

HAPPY READING<3.

The weather was sunny. The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue. White fluffy clouds dotted the azure blue sky as the sun beamed beatifically, casting a golden glow upon the earth.

Jahanzaib was discharged from the hospital but he was adviced to come to hospital every once in a week to change his gauze.

Currently he was seated in his car with zafar, humza and hunaiza. Ayzal went with saad on his bike.

Soon the vehicles arrived at baig haveli. Jahanzaib was struggling to stand so humza and saad quickly came to his aid.

Saad held one hand of jahanzaib. Humza was latching on to him as if he is more injured than jahanzaib.

"Haan bhai aa ja. Godh me uthalu tujhe"jahanzaib said in a mocking tone.

"Haan bhai please uthalein. Hayyee re meri kamar. Please uthalein abhi aur nahi chala jata"humza said giving grabby hands to jahanzaib like a baby.
Jahanzib glared at him.

"Bhai mareez hu mai. Ab to yu na ghoorein yaar"humza said whining.

"Saad zara ise dekhna. Kahi drugs to nahi dediye aise kyu bartaav kar raha hai ye ehmak insan"jahanzaib said looking at saad.

Ayzal giggled at them. Jahanzaib looked at the source of voice and got lost in her smile. He blushed and ran inside.

The trio went inside bickering as who is more mareez and who is not. Jahanzaib sat on the one seater sofa. Everyone took their places.

"Jahan bete theek ho. Ab kaisi hai tabiyat?"haala asked in concern caressing his face.

"Ji ammi mai theek hu"he replied kissing her palms and gave a smile.

"Mai nashta lagwa deti hoon tum fresh hokar aajao beta"she said and went in the kitchen. Ayzal followed her behind with sometime in her mind.

"Umm- wo- tayima.... mai kuch help kardu?"ayzal asked her fidgeting her fingers. Cause ayzal never stepped or helped anyone in the matters of kitchen except for her love.
Chai.

Haala was stunned. She looked at her with wide eyes and came closer to her.

"Ayzi tabiyat theek hai tumhari?"she asked checking her temperature.

"Mai theek hu. Aap batayein kuch madad kardu apki?"ayzal replied nonchalantly.

"Acha. Jahanzaib ke liye soup bana dogi?"she said more like questioning her.

"Aap mujhe bataengi to mai bana doongi"she said giving a sheepish smile.

Haala was feeling proud of ayzal. She is just a naive girl yet she acknowledge the responsibility she will have on her shoulders when she reaches to a certain age. But here she is, who doesn't even know about nikkah yet she is ready to take care of jahanzaib as her husband.

They both hurriedly prepared nashta and with the help of haala ayzal made delicious soup for jahanzaib.

Hunaiza and shumaila were busy setting the table. Humza glanced at shumaila winking at her. Her eyes widened and she blushed profusely.

Jahanzaib bent near humza and said near his ear "waise kya hi besharm shaqs ho yaar. Khulle aam meri phool jaisi behen ko aankh maar rahe ho".

It was now humza's turn to widen his eyes. He cleared his throat and gave a sheepish look to jahanzaib.

He once again whispered near his ear
"Dekho, baat suno meri. Jald az jald baat karlo apni warna meri nazar me bohot umda ladke hai".

"Hayyee allah. Kaise be-dil insan hai aap jahan bhai. Meri kahani shuru hui nahi abhi uspar aap mohar lagane ki saazish kar rahe hai. Tauba tauba" humza exclaimed dramatically.