CHAPTER-9.

Happy reading<3.

The sun begins to dip below the horizon,as if bidding world a fond of farewell. It's rays stretching out like a last embrace,before it retreats into its slumbering place.
The vibrant hues that streak across the sky, are like the memories that stay with us as time flies by.

Ayzal was enjoying the sunset. She loves to watch sunset as the moon peaks slowly behind those dark clouds. She was lost in the beauty of nature that she didn't noticed she walked far away from her cousins.

She heard a whistle which brought back her to reality.
She looked around only to realise her cousins are nowhere in sight. Some 2 3 men who seems to be rowdi Started whistling seeing her.

"Tsanga yeh zargay(how are you sweetheart)"one man said with a disgusted look.
Ayzal stiffened looking at their not so good behaviour and not so good words.

She took several steps back and replied "wadarega... mere paas mat aana(stop)" she replied all scared.

"Dalta rasha(come here)....aree ajao bohot achi mehman nawazi karenge hum" said one with a disgusted look.

She started running as fast as she could and screamed" jahan bhai, humza bhai bachayein mujhe"

Jahan on the other hand was so scared as he couldn't find ayzal.
His heart was erratically beating. All negative thoughts were clouding his mind. He was losing his temper.

"Tumlog ke sath chodkar gaya tha to dhyan nahi rakh sakte the. Kaha dhyan hota hai tumlog ka" yelled jahan scaring those poor souls.

"Mera mu hi dekhte rahoge ya jake dhundoge use?" Jahan yelled once again and everyone dispersed to look for Ayzal.

Jahan was running here there like a mad man gripping his hair cursing now and then for not looking over ayzal. He was praying for her safety.

"Mere maula,kabhi tujhse kisi cheez ki khwahish na ki,kabhi tujhse kuch nahi manga,hamesha teri rehmat par alhamdulillah kaha,teri raza me raazi raha,mera dil yu bechain na kar.
Meri ayzal ko apni hifz-o-aman me rakh,mai tujhse uski hifazat ki bheek talab karta hu"

He made dua and allah answered his prayers. He heard ayzal's scream and ran towards that direction.

The view infront of him was enraging him more and more. Jahanzaib was seeing red.

A filthy man was grabbing ayzal by her hand.

In a few strides jahanzaib gripped that man's neck hiding ayzal behind him.
His grip was so strong that the man's face was changing into blue colour his eyes red.

Jahanzaib could only see red. He landed a punch on his jaw making him kiss the ground. Yhe other two men ran for their lives.

All his cousins gathered around.
ayzal ran to them. Ayzal hugged hunaiza and cried her heart out.

"Shhh ayzi bache sab theek hai. Tumhe kuch hua to nahi" everyone asked getting worried for her.

"Na- na-hi,mai- mai theek hu. Mu- mujhe ku-kuch na- nahi hua appi" cried ayzal with hiccups.

Jahanzaib eyes were bloodshot red. He wanted to murder this man for touching his ayzal. He grabbed that man's colar.

"Dalaal"(idiot) teri himmat kaise hui hath lagane ki tujhe to aaj mai jaan se mardunga" he again punched him on his face.

Humza and saad went to stop jahanzaib but he was not in his senses. He pushed them back.

"Chodo mujhe aaj to mai ise 6ft zameen ke andar gaad ke rahunga " he said with gritted teeths and punched him again beating him to pulp.

That disgusted man pushed jahanzaib back and cursed him.
"Kyu be, teri mashuqa lagti hai?"
He said with a disgusted face.

"Zuban sambhal ke baat kar warna tera qatal karke teri laash ke tukde tukde karke kutto ko khilaunga" growled jahanzaib making everyone scared.

Ayzal and her cousins flinched visibly on his growling and choice of words.

"Ishq ka mamla lagta hai, badi khubsurat hai teri zargay" the man said with an evil smirk.

At his words jahanzaib's last thread of patience broke. He swiftly grabbed his neck choking him.
"Mashuqa nahi, ZAWJA(wife) hai meri samjha.
HAQEEQI BIWI HAI. SHOUHAR HU USKA". Jahanzaib growled landing another punch on his jaw. He stumbled and ran for his life.

He turn around to check up on ayzal. He quickly went near her grabbing her by her hands.

"Ayzi, mera bacha tum theek ho. Batao mujhe usne kuch kiya to nahi abhi usse mout k ghaat utarwadu. Bolo ayzi" he asked with concern checking her for any kind of injuries.

Ayzal along with her cousins were looking at him with wide eyes as if they saw a ghost.
Shock was clearly plastered on their faces.
Whereas ayzal was shock to the core. Many questions swirling inside her tiny mind giving her a quick headache.

"Ayzi,janan..bolo mera dil baitha ja raha" he asked once again. He didn't realise he called her janan.
Ayzal was so lost that she didn't care about the endearment he called her.

"Bhai....." saad said with shock.
Humza silenced him as it was not the correct time for any questions.

"Aap ne....abhi mujhe...apni biwi....."said ayzal still not believe his words.
Maybe he said that to save her. But jahanzaib doesn't care about what other people say and that lafanga doesn't deserve any kind of explanations.

Jahanzaib frozed on her question.
Reality dawned upon him as he realised he blurted out THE TRUTH he and the whole elders of the family has heen hiding from ayzal.

Jahanzaib stood straight and cleared his throat and said"der hogayi hai chalo ghar chalke baat karte hai"
He said with a straight face.

"Ye mere sawal ka jawab nahi hai"ayzal semi yelled getting frustrated.

"Raat ho rahi hai ghar jakr baat karenge gadi me baitho sab" jahanzaib said with a calm yet dominanting voice.

"Maine kuch pucha hai apse jahan bhai" ayzal yelled grabbing jahanzaib's hand turning him around as he was walking towards their car.

"MAINE KAHA GAADI ME BAITHO SAB KE SAB. AND I DON'T LIKE REPEATING MY WORDS" he yelled making everyone flinch on his sudden outburst.

Tears welled up in ayzal's eyes. He never raised his voice on ayzal ever in his life.

"Mujhe ghar pohonch kar mere sawalo ke jawab chahiye" she said with tears in her eyes and everyone sat in the car. Jahanzaib can only nod at her words.

The ride back home was very silent but the havoc in their hearts were unknown to them.
They were unknown to the storm awaiting for them.

        .......to be continued.......

So,were you guys expecting sudden outburst of jahanzaib?

What are your thoughts on THE TRUTH??

How would ayzal react now??

Stay tuned for next episode guys.

And iam saying this again feel free to comment i would really love to read your comments.

LIKE, comment, vote and share.