chapter-3

JAHANZAIB POV:

•°~•°•~°•°~•°~•°•°~

I woke up early morning according to my schedule.
I freshened up and prayed my fajar salah. Everyday i go for a jog...come back home...have breakfast with my whole family and leave for work.
My life is smooth alhamdulillah.

It was time to leave for work so i hurriedly change into my three piece armani suit and went down for breakfast.

"Assalam alaikum everyone" i greeted everyone and grabbed my chair. I heard a low squeal of ayzal. What i saw enraged me. Saad pinched ayzal cheeks so hard that her cheeks flushed pink in colour. I know they are best friends but i cant handle anyone touching what's mine.

After a few minutes of calming myself"Aaplog ne school ki chutti li hui hai jo aaram se nashta apne hallaq se utaar rahe ho"i asked in low voice. Everyone's face got pale i like this effect of me on them. Perks of being the eldest😌.
(Don't you guys have to go to school as you guys are munching on the breakfast)

They quickly finished their breakfast and went to their respective schools and colleges.

I finished my breakfast and bid bye to everyone and left for work. Being a CEO is hard but life is never easy it will never be.
You learn through hardways.
You have to keep fighting to live. The day you stop fighting is the day you are a coward according to me.

I entered my office i was engrossed in my file when my idiotic friend decided to barge in my cabin.
Yes. Only zohair malik has the right to barge in my cabin just like that.
Zohair malik is a brother from another mother. Best and bestest friend of mine.

"Yaar kabi apni mashuqa ko bhi yaad karle har waqt files me ghusa rehta hai"zohair said dramatically.
(You are always busy in your files sometimes remember your lover buddy)

"Meri mashuqa hai"? I retorted  with no interest in his lame jokes.
(I have a lover?)

"Haan. mai hu teri  ma-shu-qa"zohair squealled like a girl.
(Oh yes! I'm your lo-ve-r)

I threw a file towards him in frustration "kaam se aya hai to bata warna nikal yaha se mujhe kaam hai bohot" i told him uneffected by the puppy eyes of zohair.
(If you have come here for work then say it or else get out from here)

"Abee yaar meri to koi fikr hi nai hai"i glared at zohair who cleared his throat and continued "Khan's ka project ho chuka hai mai file bhej dunga" in return jahanzaib nodded.
(You don't care about me)
(The khan's project is done I'll send you the file)

"Aur koi kaam"? jahanzaib asked raising  one eyebrow at zohair.
(Anything else?)

"Ji acha to ab hum chalte hai" zohair said dramatically and walked out of my cabin.
(Nope. I'll get going)

Jahanzaib shook his head while chuckling a little on his friends drama.

Day went by blur. I went home and i saw elders sipping there chai and my cousins fighting on something in which i have zero interest. My eyes landed on a beauty cladded in a black salwar kameez with a dupatta. She look etheral in her simplicity.

One thing about ayzal i like most is she loves traditional clothing and she looks beautiful in those salwar kameez and anarkalis making it difficult for me to take my eyes off her.
I just can't wait to hold her in my arms.....ahem...
I mean... there's this truth she is unaware of. But i hope she will accept it with her heart one day when she will get to know about it.

Ameen.

I walked inside the haveli and went to take a quick shower.
After taking a soothing shower i plopped on my bed. My thoughts again drifted to that ocean blue eyed girl and i didn't knew when sleep consumed me.

I woke up from the sound of adhaan and went to perform ablution and prayed my fajr salah. I went for a quick jog and i was making my way inside the haveli when my eyes landed on ayzal. What was she doing so early in the morning i thought to myself.

I slowly walk towards her and grabbed her hand to turn her around. Those eyes...those ocean blue eyes in which i wouldn't mind drowning completely. Her button nose and those chubby cheeks with a natural hues of pink i wanna pinch...and those lip.(jahanzaib control).

my eyes again travelled to her eyes and i caught her checking me out. I smirked and she blushed.
Wait? Blushed? Why did she blushed? Ohh its her natural blush i thought to myself.

"sahr pikheyr"(good morning)
I greeted her with a smile and she replied back with a smile. Damn her smile.

It was Chilly outside so i asked her with concern "Itni subah kya kar rahi ho ayzi thand lag jayegi"
(What are you doing so early ayzi. You'll catch a cold)

Ayzi...i gave her this nickname when she was just 3 years old.
I still remember that day when i held her in my hands. She was so cute her face flushed, milky white soft skin, she held my one finger with her tiny little hands and that's it. I lost my heart. I knew then and there that iam gonna protect her with my life.

I was staring at her when she replied with her Melodious voice

"neend nahi lagrahi thi to socha bahar kuch der baithjaun"

I could stare at her face without blinking for my whole life.
I saw her blush again but i guess its her natural pink cheeks.

"Chalo andar mai chai pilata hu tumhe"i suggested and we both walked inside the haveli.
(Let's go inside I'll make you some tea)

I started making chai. She is crazy for chai.
"Padhai kaisi chal rahi hai tumhari"i asked her while adding sugar in chai.

"Achi ja rahi hai jahan bhai kal aqri paper hai"she replied and i stilled at her response. I hate her calling me bhai. I looked at her with an annoyed look but eventually relaxed.

I gave her chai and sat beside her with my cup. I was quite for a while when she asked.
"Aap ghar nahi hote ho aajkal bhai?kyu?"why is she hell bend on calling me bhai. I screamed internally.

"kaam hota hai ayzi kaam to nahi chodsakta na...chai peekr sojao aur padhai khoob karo" i replied in a tired tone and walked out of the kitchen.

       ....to be continued....

Like, comment,vote and share.