CHAPTER-14.

HAPPY READING<3.

Hunaiza was never an early bird but she woke up early today just to attend her best friend,irha's birthday party. Irha and hunaiza have been best friends since forever. They are inseparable.

She woke up and took a quick shower. Wearing a black anarkali with silver bangles,jhumkas and pazeb. She was ready to go.

 She was ready to go

Saad was propped on the sofa half lying and half sitting. He was talking to someone on the phone when his eyes landed on a beauty descending from the stairs.

Saad couldn't take his eyes off her. She was looking like a hoor to saad. Hunaiza stood infront of him.

"Kaisi lag rahi hu mai?"asked hunaiza all excited.

"Hoor lag rahi ho"saad said in a low voice in a daze still not taking his eyes off her.

"Kya?kya kaha?" She asked confused snapping her fingers on his face.

Saad came out of his daze. He cleared hi throat.
"Chudail lag rahi ho iss kaali anarkali me" he replied with a smirk.

"Kabhi to tareef karlein yaar saad bhai"hunaiza said whining.

"Waise ja kaha rahi ho"saad asked getting curious.

"Wo mai irha ki birthday party me jaa rahi hu, aap pleasee Pretty please mujhe chod denge" hunaiza said giving puppy eyes to saad.

"Awww"saad thought to himself.
She was looking so cute.

"Acha chalo mai chod deta hoon" saad replied grabbing his car keys.

Hunaiza stopped him by grabbing his hand. Saad stilled. He raised his eyebrow questions her.

"Ummm woo.... bike pe le jayein na pleaseee"hunaiza replied pleading.

He chuckled and replied" acha baba chalo keys laata hoon" he replied with a smile.

Hunaiza walked out of the haveli. Saad came and took his bike out. Hunaiza carefully wrapped her dupatta around her.
She sat behind him.

Saad raced his bike making hunaiza to wrap her arms around his torso. Saad widened his eyes at their proximity.

"Dhy- dhyan se chalayein na" hunaiza replied while blushing.
Saad smirked at the effect he has on her. They arrived at irha's house. Hunaiza got off the bike.

"Mai apko-"hunaiza was going to say when saad beat her to it.

"Mujhe call kardena mai lene ajaunga" saad replied looking at her.

"Ok bhai. Waise agar mai call na bhi karu to aap 2ghante baad mujhe lene ajana" hunaiza replied waving at him and ran inside. Saad left for haveli.

Hunaiza was enjoying the party. Irha invited her whole class. She was enjoying her cake when someone interrupted her.