CHAPTER-15.

HAPPY READING<3.

After dinner everyone retired to their room. Jahanzaib didn't held any conversation with ayzal as he decided to give her some space.

Ayzal was pacing around in her roomm she's waiting for everyone to sleep. She peaked from her room to see if anybody is awake. Ayzal and jahanzaib room are on the same floor.

She closed the door of her room.
She carefully with steady steps walked towards jahanzaib's room. She stood infront of his room. She took two steps back just to make sure that no one is awake.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

*knock knock* no response.
*knock knock knock*again no response.

"Shayad sogaye honge"she thought to herself and was walking away when jahanzaib opened the door

Jahanzaib couldn't believe his eyes. Ayzal herself was standing infront of him.

"Ayzi tum yaha?"jahanzaib asked still in shock.

"Ji mai yaha" she said acting all brave. Jahanzaib couldn't come over his shock so he didnt replied back. He was staring at her.

"Wo- mai andar ajaun?"ayzal asked fidgeting her fingers.

"Haan ajao"he replied moving aside to let her enter his room.

Ayzal walked in and stood beside his night lamp. It was her favourite lamp. Jahanzaib closed the door with a sound which made ayzal jump at her place.
She looked at him with confusion.

"Wo koi dekhlega itni raat ko tumhe yaha to kya sochega" he said.

"Yehi sochega ke biwi hai apne shouhar ke kamre me gayi hai"she blurted out admiring the beautiful lamp.

Jahanzaib's eyes widened at her words. As if in a daze her own eyes widened after realising what she just said.

"Umm- wo- wo- ma- mai-"she stammered badly. Her cheeks heated making her natural pink cheeks in crimson red colour.
She was looking anywhere but him.

Jahanzaib couldn't believe his ears. Did she just blurted out or is she accepting the fact that they are nikkahfied. He took a step towards her. To lessen the embarassment he told her to take a seat. They both sat on his bed at a safe distance.

Jahanzaib cleared his throat gaining attention. She looked at him. Clad in a black tshirt and pant. Dishelved hairs. He was looking handsome.

"Hunaiza appi sach hi kehti hai. Hai to bade hi handsome"she thought to herself giggling a little.
Jahanzaib looked at her with a questioning look.

Haan behen tum karwati raho apni embarassment back to back.

She cleared her throat and straighten her spine.
"Wo mai apse kuch zaruri baat karne aayi hoon" she said looking straight in his eyes.

Jahanzaib stiffened. He remembered his nightmare.
"Ky- kya baat karni hai?" He asked almost panicking.

"Hamare baare me"she replied fidgeting her dupatta.

"Hamare bare me kya?"jahanzaib asked getting anxious by every Passing second.

She gave him a *are you serious dude*wala look.
"Ufff hadh hai jahan bhai. Hamare nikkah ke bare me"she replied getting  irritated.

"Ohhhhh"he said.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to gather some courage and replied.
"Mujhe ye nikkah qubool hai"she said in one go.

"Hayye ladki nikkah to hogaya hai na" jahanzaib replied not understanding what she exactly wants to say.
*Why so dumb jahanzaib. WHY. SO. DUMB.*

"Ufff allaaahh,mera matlab hai mujhe koi masla nahi hai, mujhe ye nikkah dil se qubool hai"she replied blushing in the end.

Jahanzaib was appalled at her confession.
"Kya- kya kaha phirse kehna"he asked not believing her words.
She was blushing hard.
He got down on his knees infront of her taking her hands in his.
He asked her once again.

"Ayzi yaar please phirse kaho" ye pleaded.

"Mu-mujhe ye nikkah dil se qubool hai. Agar yehi rab ki marzi hai to yehi meri marzi bhi hai.
Mujhe aap qubool ho. Dil se".

she said those words with so much love that jahanzaib fell in love with her all over again. He wasn't afraid of falling. He would happily fall for her every time she look at him, everytime she would smile at him, he would fall for her,hard.

"Mohabbat karti ho?"he so wanted to ask so he did dying to know her answer.

"Iss sawal ka mere paas jawab nahi. Lekin......

        ......to be continued......

Hehe*evil smirk* to be continued guys.

I can't think of a perfect confession of ayzal.
But I'll update soon.

Pinky promise*wink* *wink*.

Atleast share your thoughts on this beautiful chapter.

Like, comment, vote and share.