Ehsaas (2.3)

After that day, both became busy in work. Sid was signing for big projects while Sana was doing MSK and she also signed for many projects.

While doing MSK, Sana realised that signing for this show was the worst decision she ever took. The concept of this show was meaningless. Moreover staying in the same house was reminding her the memories of her and Sid. In this house they met each other, their friendship started here, their feelings for each other developed here and here everything ended too. Sana also started realising how much important Sid was for her. Maybe she could give their relationship a chance.

After one month, the stupid show MSK ended. Sana couldn't choose any guy as her heart already belonged to Sid. She was just taking time to be sure.

As soon as she came out of the house, the government announced lockdown because of coronavirus. Everyone's work stopped. People got time to spent with themselves and their families. And this lockdown helped Sana to realise her actual feelings. She realised that she loved Sid.

She used to watch bb13 clips and their cute moments. She understood how Sid always stood by her without even showing. How his actions always expressed his love for her. Even she also loved him from the first day but never realised when she was inside the house, not even when Sid proposed her on her birthday.

Many times Sana tried to contact him through calls and messages but he never replied. He had totally detached himself from her.

On the other hand, Sid's condition was not good. He thought that after BB he would keep himself busy in work and it would help him to forget Sana. But during lockdown, the memories started haunting him more. He was trying to get rid of his own feelings, that was why he never contacted her or replied her calls and messages. But still he was not being able to forget her.

One day, Sid was playing with his niece, Riya and she was whining continuously.

"Mamu mujhe Shehnaaz Mami se milna hai. Mumma ne kaha tha ki aap jab bahar aaoge toh sab ko unse milwaoge. Par aap ne abhi tak humein unse nahi milwaya. Baatao na hum Shehnaaz Mami se kab milenge?" Said Rita.

Sid was getting annoyed by this topic.

"Firstly, she is not your Mami. Aur rahi baat unse milne ki toh, abhi lockdown chal raha hai. Hum unse nahi mil sakte." Said Sid sternly.

"Video call toh kar sakte hai na? Please Mamu please...."

Riya was being very stubborn.

At last Sid lost his patience and yelled, "Ek baar naa bol diya na? Jaao apne room mein."

Riya became sad and left from there.

Rita Maa was standing outside his room. Since many days she noticed the change in his behaviour and also knew the reason behind it.

She went to him and said, "Aise kab tak chalega Beta?"

Sid looked at her with moist eyes and said, "I don't know Mom. Mere saath aisa kyu ho raha hai? Aaj tak kabhi kisi ke liye itna feel nahi kiya. Kabhi kisi ke baare mein itna nahi socha. Try karta hoon usse bhulne ki lekin woh bhi nahi hota. Why do I love her so much Mom? Why?"

"Beta kisi se pyaar karna humare haathon mein nahi hai. Pyaar toh bas yun hi ho jaata hai. Lekin agar saamne wala aap se pyaar na kare, toh aage badh jaana hi sahi hai. Haan iss mein takleef zaroor hogi, par waqt ke saath saath tum jeena seekh jaaoge." Said Rita Maa to which Sid nodded.

After few months, the lockdown period ended. People started going back to their normal life.

Sid started shooting for Broken But Beautiful 3, the web series he signed before lockdown. Sana also started doing music videos. They again became busy in work.