Robbed My Heart (5.1)

Story plot is suggested by shikhanitinkapoor . Thank you so much for this unique plot.
______________________________________

Somewhere in Mumbai...

It was a bank where there were lot of people. Some were withdrawing money while some came to keep their money in bank. Everyone was very busy but they were unaware of the upcoming danger.

Suddenly some people wearing hoodie and masks rushed inside holding guns.

"Ayee! Koi hilna nahi warna goli chal jayegi!"

The people got scared seeing the robbers and lifted up their hands.

"Jiske paas jitna bhi maal hai sab de de. Aur khabardabar koi hoshiyari dikhayi toh." Said a lady robber whose face was covered by mask but people gulped their saliva seeing her dangerous eyes.

They went to the counter and started taking all the money from there and kept them inside their bags.

After that they went to the people present there and started taking money and jewelleries from them.

A male robber went to an woman and said, "Jo bhi hai de fatafat. Time nahi hai apne paas."

Getting scared, the woman gave him everything except her diamond wedding ring.

"Woh bhi de." He said pointing towards the ring.

"Yeh rehne di jiye. Meri shaadi ki anguthi hai." Said the woman.

"Deti hai yaa uda doon teri bacchi ko?"

He said pointing his gun towards the woman's little daughter. But the lady robber noticed it and stopped his gang member.

"Ayee! Bacchi ko mat laa bich mein." She said angrily.

"Lekin woh anguthi...."

Before he could complete, she showed him her hand and said, "Main baat karti hai."

She went near the woman and said, "Kisne diyi thi yeh anguthi?"

"M..mere...pati ne..." Replied the woman timidly.

"Pati kya karta hai tera?"

"Businessman hai."

The lady robber gave a sarcastic smile and said, "Usse bolna dusra laa ke dene ko. Iss wali pe humari nazar pad chuki hai, toh yeh humari hui."

Saying that she slowly took out the ring from the woman's finger and kept it inside her bag. The woman couldn't even protest. Then she waved bye to the little girl.

After completing their work, they were about to leave when they heard the sound of siren. The police had arrived.

"Police aa gayi behn***d!" Screamed a gang member.

"Bhag zaldi!" Screamed the lady robber.

They all started running with their bags while the police started running behind them.

Suddenly a policeman fired near the lady robber's feet and she lost balance, bumped into a car and fell on the road.

A male robber stopped and said, "Sana uth zaldi!"

Sana tried to get up but failed. The guy saw the police coming and left from there with his bag leaving Sana behind.

Sana looked at the police who were coming towards her. She closed her eyes while cursing her luck.

Suddenly a smoking ball was rolled in between the road and within a second everywhere became full of smoke. As a result nobody could see anything.

Suddenly Sana felt some strong arms carrying her with her bag. She couldn't see the person because of smoke. And before she could react or say anything, the person took her away with him.