Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (4.5)

It was 12.00 am. Shehnaaz was still studying. She was trying to solve all the questions of a lesson. It wasn't easy for her but still she wasn't giving up. She was reading the formulas again and again and then solving the questions.

Suddenly her mother entered and said, "Shehnaaz Puttar inni raat ho rahi hai. Hun toh khaa le kuch."

"Mummy tussi jaao. Mainu nahi khana. Abhi bhi bohut saare questions baki hai." She said while writing.

Pammi Ji became worried and touched her head.

"Puttar tu thik hai na? Tenu bukhar sukhar toh nahi ho gaya si?"

"Mummy main thik hoon. Padhai kar rahi hoon, disturb mat karo."

Pammi Ji sighed and said, "Thik hai main khana de ke jaa rahi hoon. Ho jaaye toh khaa lena."

"Haan haan khaa lungi."

Pammi Ji left from there. After a while she came and kept the plate of food beside her books.

"Khaa ke plates kitchen mein rakh dena. Main kaal subah dho dungi."

Shehnaaz just nodded her head without looking at her. Pammi Ji left from there being confused. It was like she couldn't recognise her own daughter.

At 5.00 am...

Pammi Ji came to Shehnaaz's room to check on her. There she found her sleeping keeping her head on the open notebooks. And the plate was kept at its plate. She didn't eat anything.

Pammi Ji smiled sadly and went near Shehnaaz. She kissed her head and thought, "Babaji meri beti iss vaari sacchi mein mehnat kar rahi hai. Usse pass kara dena."

Then she took the plate of food and left from there.

In The Morning...

Shehnaaz woke up hearing chirping of birds. She yawned while rubbing her eyes.

Suddenly she saw her notebooks kept open on the table.

"Haayo rabba! Main so kaise gayi? Mera toh ek question solve karna abhi bhi baki hai. Inna time hogaya. School bhi jaana hai. Kaise karu?"

While thinking all this she again read the question. Suddenly something clicked her mind.

"Arrey isko toh aise kiya jaa sakta hai. Yeh pehle kyu nahi aaya mere dimaag mein?"

She immediately took her pen and started solving the question. And finally she did it.

At School...

Sidharth came to the class and the students stood up and greeted him.

But Sidharth's eyes only fell on Shehnaaz who was standing with a sad face. He knew the reason behind her sadness. He himself also felt guilty for scolding her yesterday. But it was needed. He did it for her own good.

Sidharth told everyone to sit down and then started taking class.

After sometime he wrote a question on the board and said, "Shehnaaz. Come here and solve this question."

Shehnaaz stood up and went near the board. She took the chalk and started solving the question silently. Sidharth was looking at her and wanted her to look at him for once. But she avoided eye-contact with him and left from there after solving the question.

Sidharth saw the blackboard and became surprised as for the first time, she did something correctly.

After taking the class he said, "Ok Students, this is it for today. Revise this lesson at your home and.... Shehnaaz..."