Teri Meri Love Story (6.9)

The Haldi ceremony was arranged on the rooftop of Sana's house. With a heavy heart, Sid went there. He started helping Raj to look after the decorations. He put an air of happiness on his face so that no one could understand what he was actually going through.

Soon Sana and the other people came there. Sana's situation was the same. She was pretending to be happy in front of everyone. But only she knew the pain of marrying someone else other than that person with whom you have always dreamt of living a happy life.

Whatever it was, both accepted their destiny.

Sana sat at the middle of the rooftop and then everyone started applying haldi on her one by one.

Meanwhile Sid was adoring her from a far distance. Her face was glowing with turmeric paste. He smiled with teary eyes looking at her.

Kabhi gardishon ka maara
Kabhi khwahishon se haara
Roothe chaand ka hai chakor

When people were applying haldi, Sid was lost in his love. There were only a few days left. After that she would leave him forever. God knows, when he would be able to see her angelic face again. He just wanted to live this moment because once she would leave, he would only have the memories with him.

Zara se bhi samjhote se
Yeh parhez rakhta hai kyun
Maane na kabhi koi zor

After applying haldi, Santokh Ji saw Sid standing.

He went to him and asked, "Beta tu Haldi nahi lagayega Sana ko?"

Both Sid and Sana's face turned pale hearing that.

"Nahi woh main...."

Before he could speak, Santokh Ji said, "Aaj ke din har koi apna Dulhan ko haldi lagata hai. Tu bhi toh uska apna hi hai na? Aa mere saath."

Saying that Santokh Ji dragged Sid towards Sana while they both looked at each other.

Duniya jahaan ki bandishon ki
Yeh kahaan parwaah kare
Jab kheenche teri dor
Kheenche teri dor...

Sid stood in front of Sana. They both were controlling their emotions.

Parminder Ji somewhere knew what was going on between them. She just gave a forceful smile and told Sid to apply the haldi.

Sid took the haldi and slowly applied it on Sana's face.

Manchala.. mann chala teri ore

Sana clutched her lehenga tightly and bit her own lips. But she didn't let her teardrops fall.

Manchala.. mann chala teri ore

After applying the haldi, Sid immediately left from there while wiping his own tears. Because of that, he got some haldi on his face too which he himself didn't realise.

He kept leaving while his eyes were fixed at Sana. Sana also kept looking at him until he went away from her sight.

Khamoshiyon ki sooraton mein
Dhoondhe tera shor
Dhoondhe tera shor

After the haldi ceremony was over, they locked themselves in their rooms and burst into tears while thinking about each other.

Manchala.. mann chala teri ore

The next few days passed very quickly. Sid attended both the Mehendi and Sangeet Ceremony just to get glimpse of Sana as much as possible. But he didn't stay in any function for more than 30 minutes as it was hurting him to the core.

In his free times, he went to the places where he and Sana used to hang out. He felt peace while remembering their funny and beautiful memories. Maybe they would never be able to create new memories again. So he wanted to keep those old memories alive in his heart forever. They were precious to him.