Part 23

"Sooooo" Allison said as she sat on Max's couch beside him, and he looked at her with a smile "Sooo?" "Stars hollow is having a fundraiser where them women make baskets and someone bids on them and you have lunch together and you know usually the boyfriend or gentleman suitor bids on their woman's basket and" "What day and time?" He asked her and she smiled excitedly "Really you'll come and bid on my basket?" "Of course, I will" he said. "It's at noon on Sunday" she said, and he pulled her in for a kiss. 

Allison walked into Dooses market "Hey Patty" "Oh hello dear you here to buy your basket?" "Yes I am." she said smiling "So I'll be able to see Max again?" Patty asked "I think you'll be seeing Max around quite often" Allison said and went to go look at the baskets. she walked to the back where she saw her sister "Do you see any small ones with a lid?" She asked her sister "Here's one" Rory said handing her a small pink woven basket with a wooden lid. "Thats perfect thank you" "So Max is coming?" Rory asked and Allison nodded "So what are you gonna do for your basket?" "I have no idea I just know it won't be pleasing to the eyes that's what the lids for." She said and Rory nodded "Makes sense." 

Allison stood with the other two Gilmore girls as baskets started to get auctioned off "You guys do know that a town casually having something like this is not normal right?" "Allison I really thought you would have gotten used to the quirks of stars hollow by now" Lorelai said. "How long did it take you?" Allison asked, "a couple years" Lorelai said, and Allison nodded "It hasn't even been a year." 

Allison looked around for Max who was nowhere to be seen "he's still not here" "I'm sure he'll be here in time" Lorelai said trying to help her daughter calm down. she then watched as Jess and Dean fought over Rory's basket and Jess eventually won. "Shit head" Allison mumbled and Lorelai nodded in agreement.

Lorelai basket started to get bid on "do you think they know that all that's in there is two stale pop tarts and a slim Jim?" Lorelai asked and Allison smiled "I think these are you gentleman suitors" "You make it sound weird" Lorelai said and Allison looked at her "Because it is" She then watched as her mother ran away and she stood and watched the chaos continue which was eventually ended by Luke winning the bid on her mother's basket.

She then watched as the last basket, her own, was picked up. "And this one it's got a lock on it who put a lock on their basket?" Taylor asked "Me" Allison called out and many heads turned to her "Allison why would you put a lock on your basket?" Taylor asked and she smiled "I don't want anyone to steal it." Taylor shook his head at the girl "Whatever. Let's start the bidding at 3 dollars" "3 dollars." A man close to her called. "Ok we've got 3 now let's say 5" "5 dollars" a different man said, "where's max?" Lorelai asked and Allison looked around and shrugged. "I don't know" "7 dollars?" ""7" "10" "15" "20" "who are these guys?" Allison asked and her mother shrugged "Maybe they just think your cute" Allison shook her head "well I don't care max needs to hurry his ass up and get here" "25" "26" "30" "35" "40" "40 dollars and 2 cents" "what the fuck" Allison said. "ok last call 40 dollars and 2 cents. Going once. Going twice sold to the man in the button up shirt."

Allison started to walk up to the man who won the bid on her basket but was stopped when she heard her name called. "Ally hey" "You were late" She said "I know Ally I'm sorry there was an accident on the highway it was so backed up." max said "someone else one the bid for my basket and now I have to eat lunch with a random man who looks like he really enjoys working as an accountant at his 9-5 where after he goes home eats the same meal he has scheduled every week and then goes to bed at exactly 8:15 just to wake up at 5 the next morning" Allison said and Max smiled at her "he can't be that bad" any smile she had left on her face fell "I like literature max he literally out bid someone else by a 2 cents like it was out of the budget he had set" She said "I'll eat dinner with you" Max said and she looked at him "are you not jealous?" "Not really it's kind of funny anyways you don't seem like you would go for anyone that close to your age" He said, and she smile "he's a year younger than you" "where is he" He asked urgently and she pointed "over there also, fuck you, you passive aggressive bitch" She yelled after him.

"So. How much can I pay you for this basket here." Max asked as he walked up to the man who had won the bid on Allisons basket. "It's my basket though" The man said pulling the basket towards him "it's my girlfriend's basket and I was late, so I wasn't able to bid" the man shook his head "I paid for it though if I pay for something I like to get everything out of it, and this includes the company of the basket owner." Max looked at him a little irritated "That basket owner happens to be my girlfriend" "I'll go to Taylor." the man said, and Max stepped closer to him "She's 20 and loves Shakespeare I don't think you two will have much in common" "she's all yours just give me money" The man said, and max gave him money and left with his basket.

Max sat down beside Allison on the bench Infront of her bookstore "It's yours now" Max said looking at the building "it is" she said, and he looked at her "have you told Lorelai and Rory yet?" "Not yet" She said, "I'll tell them soon but it's just going to be another big step you know" "Yeah" He said and looked down at the basket "Allison" "yeah?" she asked, "Why is there a lock on your basket?" "I didn't want anyone to steal it" she said smiling "well open it" he said and she smiled "oh it's the year you were born" max tried it "no it's not" she giggled "yeah it is 0000" he smiled "wow" she laughed and max put the numbers into the lock and it unlocked "100$" "so we can go have a nice lunch at the Italian restaurant" she said and he put his hand on his heart "oh thank god" he exaggerated and she hit his shoulder "fuck you dude" "you can't cook and you know it" she laughed "yeah I do"

Max and Allison sat beside each other at yet another Friday night dinner listening to her grandmother speak. Lorelai and Rory were still fighting the reason was unknown to Allison, but she was sure she would hear it at one point. Rory's pager went off and she looked to see who it was "Who is it?" Lorelai asked "No one" Rory said, "Is it jess?" Lorelai asked and Allisons head turned towards Rory "Shithead?" "Allison" Emily warned Max leaned into Allison "Who's shithead?" "Lukes's nephew the annoying one hence the shithead" Allison said and he nodded. Lorelai and Rory continued to fight, and Allison saw no end so she pulled out the only thing she could think of to stop it. "I bought the bookstore" Allison said loudly and everyone looked at her "You bought a business?" Emily asked and Allison nodded "Yes I did" "It wasn't for sale" Rory said and Allison looked at her "Andrew was talking about selling he said he couldn't do it full time anymore" "So you just bought a business without consulting anyone?" Emily asked, "I talked to grandpa" Allison said and Emily looked at her "When?" "When he was in stars hollow for the day." "And you just didn't tell anyone." Emily said and Allison shook her head "I told Max." "Well, why didn't you tell anyone else?" Emily asked "Ok I said it to stop the argument not to get interrogated. It's a good business it makes me happy. I will be moving into the apartment above the store." Allison said, "Now can we please finish dinner?" she asked, and everyone nodded and went back to eating.

A/N

Two parts in one week who is she. anyways if you guys like it you should vote. have a good day/night