Part 9

"Hello" Allison said as she walked into the Gilmore house and put her chick on the floor by the couch. "What is that." Emily asked pointing to the cafe that was now in her living room. "That is Edward. He is my midterm" Allison said. "That thing stays in the pool house." Emily said. "Emily it's a chick" Richard said. "It defecates where it sleeps" Emily said. "I have to monitor him and log what he does. I'll keep him in my room" Allison said. "It doesn't leave your room." Emily said and Allison started to walk up the stairs with him. "It's not an it grandma it's a he and his name is Edward." 

"What's his name" Catie asked walking over to the cage. "His name is Edward" Allie said. "So what's up with you and Max" Catie asked and Allison walked over to her door and closed it. "He's  great he's so nice and I like him a lot." Allison said. "But" Catie said knowing there would be one. "But with all of the hiding it gets exhausting. And we only really get to see each other on Friday's and weekends." Allison said. "You see each other everyday" Catie said. "I mean we do but we said nothing on campus so when we are at chilton nothing happens other than maybe exchanging a glance or two." Allison said. "That sucks" Catie said. "Yeah" Allison agreed.

     "Hey" Allison said into her phone. "Hey" Max responded. "What are we doing tonight" allusion asked. "We'll I was was thinking we could go to the book store and I'll buy you whatever you want and then we could get dinner." Max said. "That sounds great I'll be at your apartment by six." Allison said. "Okay see you" max said and hung up. "Who's apartment will you be at by six." Emily said and Allison quickly spun to see her grandmother. "Uh Catie's" Allison quickly lied. "Okay be home by eleven and don't be late tonight." Emily said. "Okay I won't" Allison said and got ready for Max's. 

     "Hi" Allison said as she walked into Max's apartment. "Hey" he said as he walked up and kissed her cheek. "How have you been?" He asked. "Okay my grandma almost found out. She heard is talking on the phone but I convinced her it was Catie" Allison said. "Oh good" Max said. 

     "Ok what do you want today." Max asked as the two walked around the book store. "Shakespeare" Allison said excitedly. "Good choice" Max said smiling and looking down at her with his look. The way he looks at her and only her nobody else. "How about this one" Max asked holding up a deluxe version of Shakespeares most famous works. "That's so expensive I'm not going to make you buy that on a teacher's salary" Allison joked and Max laughed "you forget it's a private school. It makes a big difference" Max said. "True" Allison said

     The two had made it back to Max's apartment and were sitting on the couch. Max was sitting normally and a Allison was laying across his lap with her head on the arm. "What do you want to do once you graduate?" Max asked. "I don't know. I don't think I want to go to college immediately I don't even know what I want to major in. Maybe get a business degree and start a business. Something with books." She said. "You could start a books store," Max said. "Yeah, that would be nice," Allison said. Allison's phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello," she said. "Allison dear, come home me and your grandfather have something we want to talk about," Her grandmother said and her stomach dropped. Did she know? What would she do? "Ok grandma I'll be there in like ten minutes," Allison said, hiding how much she was freaking out. "Okay bye," Emily said. "Bye," Allison said and hung up. "I have to go home, my grandparents want to talk," Allison said, breathing heavily. "Are you okay? Do they know?" Max was worried about the girl in front of him. "I don't know." She said. "How would they know no one besides us and Catie know? She wouldn't tell them right?" She asks but Max wouldn't know he barely knows anything about Catie other than she works at the coffee shop they go to. "I don't know, '' Max said and looked at her and took her head in his hands, and looked into her eyes. "Your okay they probably don't know they probably just want to talk about something else," Max said. "Your probably right," she said and kissed him "I have to go I'll see you tomorrow," Allison said and walked out of the apartment.

"Oh, Allison you're here," Emily said as she walked in. "Yeah you did ask me to come home," Allison said. "I know I just thought it would take longer," Emily said. "No, I was close," Allison said. "Oh, where were you," Emily asked. "The coffee shop," Allison said quickly, lying "well Allison will you come into my study? I want to show you something," Richard said. "Sure," Allison said, walking into the study and wondering why her grandparents were being weird. Richard went over and sat down at his desk and pulled out a paper "When your mother left you here when you were two me and your grandmother knew we would do whatever it took to give you a good life and make sure you would not end up like your mother so we took out a few investments in your name. Those investments have gained a lot in the past years and we were advised by our accountant to sell them for a profit. So we did and we put the money we gained in a trust fund for you." Richard said and she looked at her grandparents with a look of shock on her face. "You guys didn't have to do that," Allison said. "We wanted you to have a good life once you graduated," Emily said. "Can I ask how much is in the trust?" Allison asked not wanting to be rude. "It is yours," Emily said. "There is a little over seventeen million dollars in there," Richard said and Allison stood there speechless. "That is way too much you guys have to keep some," Allison said after a minute. "No, that all came from the investment under your name." Richard said "that's yours. When you turn twenty of course." "Thank you so much," Allison said. "We figured that it would be enough to pay for college and continue your life however you like," Emily said. "That's more than enough," Allison said. "I'm going to go to bed. I love you both so much" Allison said. "Goodnight dear," Emily said.

Allison walked up to her room and closed her door and got out her phone to call Max. "Hello," Max answered tiredly. "Oh, I'm sorry were you sleeping," Allison asked. "I was but you're worth waking up for," Max said. "I just found out something huge," Allison said. "What?" Max asked. "I have a seventeen million dollar trust fund," Allison said emphasizing the million. "Wow," Max said surprised. "I didn't even know I had a trust fund. They have never mentioned it but they've had it since I was a baby," Allison said. "And they just told you about it," Max said. "Yeah, that's what they wanted to talk about. They said I can access it when I'm twenty so like next year because my birthday is next week." Allison said. "Wait your birthday is next week?" Max asked. "Yeah, I don't do much, I'm just turning nineteen, nothing big. My grandma usually has some people over and they say it's a birthday party for me but I end up just sitting there and grandma and grandpa talk to their friends all night" Allison said. "Well this year I'm taking you out and you're going to have fun." Max said, "no one should not enjoy their birthday." "Okay when are we doing it then," Allison asked. "How about this coming Friday," Max said. "Sounds good I'll see you tomorrow," Allison said. "By Ally" 

 A/N

Hi guys. A lot of shit is about to go down. I will probably finish writing season one really soon hopefully before the end of April. There will most likely be another part out like really soon like tomorrow or sometime by the end of this week. Again if a random bitch named Elizabeth pops up tell me I catch myself writing the wrong name sometimes and I would like to know if I don't catch some. If you guys like this you should vote comment and tell me how you feel. The comments really motivate me. Anyway have a good Day/Night!