Part 5

Allison's week had been the same as they had been. On Friday she had met up with Max at the coffee shop and he paid for everything once again. They had gotten closer, but she didn't know how.

"Allison dear wake up" she heard her grandmother say. "I'm already up grandma I'll be down in a minute," Allison said. "Okay hurry up," Allison said and grabbed her stuff for school and went downstairs. "Good morning" her grandfather said. "Good morning" she responded. "Did you hear that we're getting a big snowstorm." He asked. "I didn't but I'll make sure I have my cellphone on in case something happens." She said because she knew how they were when this happens. "I have to go to school I'll see you guys tonight" Allison said and walked out the door.

It was around two when Allison's phone rang so she answered it "hello" she said once she answered. "Allison dear you need to come home early the streets are getting bad I sent a car to pick up Rory if you don't want to drive." Her grandmother said. "What do you mean to pick up Rory." She asked. "To bring her here she can't ride a bus home in these conditions" Emily said. "If she's going to be at the house I'm not going to be there" Allison said. "What do you think your going to do then?" Her grandmother asked. "I'll go to the coffee shop or something but I'm not going anywhere she is" Allison said. "You're so dramatic but fine stay safe please." Her grandmother said irritated. "I will." Allison responded ignoring the part where her grandmother called her dramatic. The two both hung up the phone and Allison made her way to Max's Classroom.

Allison leaned against the locker by Max's classroom waiting for him to finish his class. When the bell rang and all of the students were out of the room, she walked in seeing him putting all of his stuff in his bag. "Hi," Allison said. "Hey" he said looking at her. "My grandma's freaking out because of the snow and sent a car to pick up Rory and take her to my house." She said in an annoyed tone. "So, I'm going to guess you do not want to go to your house," Max said. "You are correct" she said. "Do you want to go to the coffee shop," max asked. "Sure, but you don't have to pay," Allison said. "But I want to," he said fighting back Allison didn't respond because she knew she wouldn't win that fight.

When the two got to the coffee shop, they walked in, and the regular girl was behind the register. "We're going to close early today but we're still open till four" the girl said. "Okay thank you" Max said and sat down.

The two sat there Allison doing homework and extra credit to make up for missing the English test, And Max was grading papers. Allison looked at the clock "it's almost four" she said. "We can go to my apartment if you want. It's not that far." Max said, "are you going to kidnap me and kill me?" She asked jokingly "I think you've known me long enough to know I wouldn't" Max said, "you didn't give a definite answer now I'm a little worried." Allison and Max looked at her. "We can go to your apartment if that's good with you" Allison said. The girl who worked there was nearby cleaning off a table and could hear the conversation and she looked at Allison with a smirk on her face. Allison saw and rolled her eyes and the girl laughed. "What" max asked as he looked around to look at what she was looking at the girl quickly turned around "nothing" Allison said smiling.

When the two hit Max's apartment he showed her around and they both ended up in the living room. Allison looked out the window "it's really getting bad out there" she said. Max went and stood next to her "yeah" he said. She continued to look outside but Max wasn't. No. Max was looking at the girl standing next to him. The girl who he had spent his Friday nights with for two months. When Allison realized he was starting at her she turned to look at him "what". "I feel like such a bad person right now" he said. "Why" she asked, "because I'm just standing here looking at you and all I can think about is how much I want to kiss" Max said, and Allison smiled "why does that make you a bad person?" She asked. "Because you are a student in a school that I teach at, you take my class," Max said. "Only for one more year," Allison said. "What?" Max asked. "I graduate at the end of the school year that's only around five or six months," she said. "Also, you didn't even ask if I wanted you to kiss me" "do you want me to kiss you," Max asked, and she nodded he got closer to her "can I kiss you" Max asked, "yes you can" Max leaned towards her His lips soon met hers and their worries soon slipped away. The two finally pulled away when Allison's phone rang, she pulled it out of her pocket and answered it "hello" she answered out of breath "Allison where are you and why do you sound so out of breath" her grandmother's voice rang through the phone. "Oh, hi grandma" she immediately stiffened up "I'm at a friend's I'm fine" she came up with a little lie "ok don't drive in this it's terrible" her grandmother said. "Okay I'll be home to-" the line went dead. "Hello. Grandma. Hello, are you there?" She said into the phone. "Lines are down." She told Max. "Where were we," she said and walked up and kissed him.

Nothing else happened between the two that night except for the occasional kiss. The two fell asleep on Max's couch that night.

When Elizabeth woke up the next morning her head was in Max's lap, and he was reading. "Hey" she said smiling and he looked from his book to her. "Hey. How'd you sleep" he asked. "Pretty good" she said sitting up "did you stay there the whole night" "yeah you fell asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up" max said. "You could have woken me up and asked me to move." She said, "I really didn't want to," he said, smiling at her. "Are the roads cleared yet" she said changing the subject. "Yeah, they were out all night," Max said. "I probably need to go then my grandmas probably freaking out." "Okay" Max said. Allison grabbed her things and made her way to her car, but she didn't go home she actually went to the coffee shop.

When she walked into the coffee shop, she immediately started looking for the girl who is usually there. She found her behind the register. Allison was the first to speak, "can I talk to you" Allison asked the girl. "Sure, do you want to sit down? We can, it's pretty dead." The girl said. "Yes please," Allison said, and the two girls sat at a table. "Before I say anything hi, I'm Allison the girl who's in here with her teacher every Friday." Allison said. "We'll hi I'm Catie the girl who serves you your tea every Friday." Catie, the girl who's name she had just learned, said. "Catie you are the only person who knows how close me, and Max actually are." Allison said "Max?" Catie asked not knowing who he was. "Sorry, the hot teacher." Allison explained. "Oh okay" Catie said, showing she understood. "So last night we went to his apartment, and he kissed me and then I kissed him- finally" Catie interrupted. "What" Allison asked. "Oh, sorry for interrupting you. I had just been waiting for this to happen for weeks." Catie said. "Really?" Allison asked, confused. "What I work in a coffee shop that barely anyone comes to; on Fridays it is usually just you and the hot teacher" Catie said. "Ok anyways we kissed, and I slept at his apartment last night- you slept together!" Catie exclaimed. "No, I just slept there because of the snow," Allison said. "Oh okay" Catie said. "But now I'm kind of freaking out and we didn't talk about anything I just said that my grandma was probably freaking out" Allison said. "Grandma?" Catie asked. "Oh yeah I live with my grandparents, that's a whole different story." Allison spoke. Allison looked at the clock and saw the time her grandmother was actually probably freaking out. "I have to go a bit, can we please talk again sometime," Allison said standing up. "Oh, and here's my number," Catie said writing down her number on a random person's paper. "Thanks, I'll call you soon," Allison said, taking the paper. "Bye," Allison said and Catie waved goodbye. 

   When Allison walked into the Gilmore house she was met by her grandparents. "Allison, you're finally home," her grandmother said, hugging her. "Oh, hi Grandma." Allison said, surprised by her grandmother's actions. "Where were you last night?" her grandmother asked. "Oh, I stayed at my friend uh Catie's" Allison said trying to come up with a name. "Oh, when did you make a friend?" her grandfather asked. "Oh, um on Fridays she works at the coffee shop I go to" she said. "Oh, that's nice" her grandmother said silently judging. "I'm a little tired, I'm going to go lay down for a little bit." Allison said. "Oh, okay love you" Emily said. "I love you too" she said walking up the stairs.

A/N

Hello! So, I said I was going to update the other day, but this part took longer to write then I expected. Also, I wasn't going to update but a great band released a new song which you guys should listen to it Call Me What You Like by Lovejoy I'm pretty sure it's available on all platforms. Any ways I came up with a whole story line for Caite while writing this part so yeah. If you guys like it, you should vote and Comment to tell me how you feel I really like to read the comments and I really appreciate them. You should also follow to know when I update any of my books or release a new book which I do often. Have a Good day/night.