Part 11

"Hey" Catie said into the phone. "Hey how are you" Allison asked" "I'm good I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight?" Catie asked. "I'm sorry I can't this weekend maybe next week." Allison said. "Oh hey guess what I found out last week" Allison said excitedly. "What" Catie asked confused why she was so happy. "I found out that I have a seventeen-million-dollar trust fund that I can access next year!" Allison said happily but the smile on Catie's face turned to look malicious. "That's great" she said not letting her voice waiver. "I got to go I have class" Allison said. "Okay see you next week" Catie said and hung up the phone and looked at clock "Allison has class at one o'clock" she thought to herself.

     The weekend had gone by, and Allison and Max spent all the time they could together but unfortunately it never felt like enough. But now it was Monday and Allison was at school walking the halls looking for her sister. When she found her, she saw Tristan Dugray obviously annoying her, so she walked over to stop it. "Dugray walk away." Allison said "Oh that's impressive made it into a rhyme." he said. "no that just how you know I'm passing English and you aren't." Allison said and Tristans face fell. "Shit" Allison thought and was trying to come up with a way she would know it other than Max mentioning it when he was grading papers. "I didn't but you just confirmed it now go study for your test so you can pass." Allison said and Tristan turned around and Rory looked at Allison, "Mr. Medina mentioned it didn't he?"  Rory asked. "Yep" Allison said and the two walked to the lunchroom.

     Allison sat at her desk in English waiting for everyone to leave and when everyone was gone she stood up "So" Allsion said "My grandparents have dinner with people from the law firm tonight so if you want, we could go somewhere."  "Definitely! do you know what time they leave?" Max asked. "I think around five-thirty or something, why?" She asked. "Well, I haven't been able to pick you up for a date yet and I would like to" Max said. "Oh, okay I would like that." Allison said. "Six?" Max asked. "Yeah, see you then" Allison said and walked out of the classroom. 

     Allisons phone rang while she was walking to her car to go home from school, so she answered it. "Hi" Catie said. "Hey" Allison said. "Do you want to hang out tonight I was thinking we could go to the movies or something." Catie asked. "Actually, I can't Max, and I are going on a date, sorry." Allison said. "I thought you said that you and Max only saw each other on the weekend?" Catie asked. "Usually, we do but my grandparents have a dinner." Allison said. "Oh" Catie said. "Hey, I have to go get ready, but I'll see you soon." Allison said. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." Catie said and hung up the phone. "See you tomorrow?" Allison thought. why would she say that.

     Allison heard the doorbell to the Gilmore house ring and walked down the stairs and opened the door it. "Hi" Max said as he kissed her cheek. "Hey. You ready?" She asked. "yea" Max said and walked her to his car and opened the door for her and walked over to his side ad got in the car and looked at her. "So where have you chosen for us to eat tonight?" Allison asked. "It's a really nice place I had to make reservations" Max said. "Nice" Allison said excitedly, and Max pulled out of the driveway and started to drive to the destination. 

"Mr. Medina?" a waitress called for Max and Allison to be seated and the two followed her. "You two are at this table" The waitress said and the two sat down. "What would you two like to drink?" the girl asked. "water" Allison said and Max Ordered the same. "You look beautiful tonight" Max said. "Thank y- And then the boy came up to me and handed me the wrong paper. You would think being the son of the owner and growing up in the place he would know what paper to grab" Allison heard a familiar voice say and her eyes widened, and she looked around. "What Max asked as he saw her focus on a table behind him. "My grandparents are here" she said as she hung her head so they could not see her face. "That means we need to leave, doesn't it?" Max asked. "Yeah, I'll go around you can walk the way we came." Allison said. "Okay." Max said as he got up and started walking towards the door. "Oh Mr. Medina" He heard, and he looked toward the voice. "Emily" he said with a fake smile plastered on his face. "This is the English teacher at Chilton Allison speaks very highly of him" Emily said to the group. "Well, are you hear by yourself young man" Richard asked. "I wasn't supposed to be sir I had a sate, but she didn't show up." Max lied. "Oh, poor boy" You'll find someone." a man at the table said. "Anyways I'm afraid I have to leave" Max said trying to get away from the group. "Oh of course sorry for keeping you" Emily said. "Oh no your fine bye." Max said walking away. "Goodbye." Emily said.