𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: 𝟔𝟔𝟔

In the middle of the night, I wake up with a dry throat so I get up to get some water, my head felt like it was going to split into two

Deciding to just take a hangover tonic, I rubbed my eyes and sat down for a few minutes, almost screaming my lungs out as I saw Yamada fast asleep on a chair.

I frowned, he stayed?

Huffing, I walked over to him and hesitantly grabbed his arm, pulling it over my shoulder to carry him towards the bed. Somehow, he doesn't wake up so that's a good thing. I'll let him sleep there, that's the least I could do after everything he has done.

Though I'm still mad.

He must have been tired since he didn't wake up after all that. Tucking the blanket to his chin, I pulled out a makeshift mattress and laid down, holding back a groan.

It hurt too much. Maybe I will be throwing up-

I shot up, running towards the bathroom down the hallway. Yep, this was embarrassing. With spinning head, I sit there for a few seconds before deciding to take a bathe instead.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep right away, so I might as well relax a little. Dropping a bath bomb, I sink in the tub filled with hot water. Ah, that's nice, I feel like my headache will go away soon.

Once the water has gone cold, I wrap a towel around myself and enter the room across the bathroom, why didn't Yamada take the guest room anyway? Was it because all my clothes were here?

I quickly change and lay down, staring at the time. It was still just around three in the morning, I pause. Snatching my phone, I blinked through the texts.

There's multiple, from the day my phone stopped working.....so he texted me back then but I was stupid and didn't fix phone right away. And that caused a misunderstanding.

Grumbling inwardly, I smiled softly as I read the texts, guilty too. I made him feel bad, but there was nothing I could do too. He gave that impression, I should have been smarter.

Yamada always struggles to show what he actually feels, so I should have understood it better. Setting it aside, I closed my eyes and heaved out a silent sigh.

Well, at least now I don't feel that gaping hole in my heart. It feels better to know he's not mad at me.

--

I don't know why I woke up...or maybe it was the sudden weight that just drops on me out of nowhere, rendering me short of breath.

I huff, groaning as I felt an elbow in my side, " Ouch! What the fuck-" I blinked, opening my eyes to see Yamada above me. My sleepiness is thrown out of the window.

I gape, eyes widening as I realized. His body...was on top of mine, the only thing was stopping his face from colliding with mine was his hand.

" When did I..." he trailed off, huffing out a breath, "...get on the bed? I fell down. " I held back a squeal, this angle wasn't good for my imagination.