𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: 𝟏𝟏𝟏

" Akito? "

" Akito? "

I blinked, leaning back as I stared up at him, startled. What-

My breath hitched as I felt his cold fingertips rest against my cheek, his touch feathery while his other hand rests on the wall behind me.

" You're drunk. " I breathed out, " Let's get you home and then-"

" And then what? "

I yelped, covering my red ear as his lips tickle my skin, he's so close...so so close...damn it. I sigh shakily, his cologne invading my senses.

" Then..." I blinked, trying to answer but my mind is blank, why is he acting like this?

I freeze as I felt his hand move from the wall to my waist, my eyes widening as his body is completely pressed against mine.

" Then you'll take me to bed? " He whisper kissed my cheek, my face flushing at his words, " and then you'll whisper things to me? Take care of
me-"

" Yamada! " I huffed, not being able to listen anymore because it was too frustrating and flustering.

" Mhm? "

I pause, his lips...they're moing lower, aren't they? I gripped on his flannel, not sure if my body wants to push him away or pull him closer for warmth.

" You're being unfair, you know? " I mumbled, trying to hide the sadness that seeped into my voice.

We're best friends, we've known each other since we were kids...and yet, things like these...they bother me too much.

Yamada told me that he likes Akane, but when he's not sober, he does things that confuse me. I'm in love with him, and that fact stops me from pushing him away.

I know it's irreversible, his feelings won't change, but it's also sometimes obvious that he avoids talking about things like these.

I know that tomorrow morning, he'll pretend this didn't happen. And it hurts...somewhat.

I'm partly at fault for not stopping him, but why does he keep doing this?

" Is that so? "

He's not even listening, I sigh, my knees tremble as his lips plant on my neck, I bit my lip as he hummed against my skin. Not fair at all...I sigh, " Let's go home. "

" I don't want to..." he mumbled softly, his mouth still working against my neck, I held back any sort of noise that might escape lips, my body weak.