𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: 𝟗𝟗𝟗

" I wouldn't say it's that bad

" I wouldn't say it's that bad...." I point at the ferris wheel, " Can we go ride that? "

" Sure. I need to film the view anyway, no other place with a better view."

Beaming, I skip forward and get two tickets, waiting in the line with Yamada behind me with a camera. The amusement park was crowded, I wonder how he'll film content for his project.

But, it was Yamada. He can do anything and everything...well, except for reading someone's feelings. I do feel a little uneasy as everyone is gaping at his beauty, but these people can't stop talking.

And I hate how I feel as though I shouldn't be standing here beside him. One of the girls had the audacity to say I wasn't pretty enough.

I don't care what they think, and it doesn't look like it's bothering Yamada, so I let it be. We're here to enjoy the little date and film for his project.

" Let's go."

Smiling as he holds my hand, he helped me sit in one of the cabins, I grin as I stare at the view, " It's going to look beautiful."

" Yeah, the sun is setting too."

Soon enough, the wheel starts to move and I can't help but be excited. It's been a long time since I visited an amusement park, I like the thrill.

" Whoa! Look at that. The city looks so beautiful from here.."

Snap.

I face him, " Did you get the picture? "

" No. I'll try it again in a few seconds. " I hummed, staring out of the window with a smile on my lips.

A minute later, he declares he's done and sets the camera in his camera bag, his focus back on me which makes me conscious of his gaze.

" What? " I mumbled, eyes widening as he leaned forward, cupping my face.
" They say you should kiss when you're high enough. "

I blushed, " I'm pretty sure you got that notion wrong..." I muttered as I leaned closer, pecking his lips.

[a/n: there's no such notion. it is stupid.]

" I've always been bad with words. Does this help? "

I widened my eyes slightly as he pulled me forward, I end up landing on his lap. " Akito? People might see-"

" I doubt it. We're too high up. " He smiled, causing me to melt and give in. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him, he reciprocated quite quickly
and....roughly.

" Do you really..." I panted as I pulled away slightly, " Want to start this
here? "

" Of course, not. You're just...
irresistible. "

Laughing with a red face, I faced the view," Anyway...how long were you going to keep going along with the misunderstandings if that hadn't happened? "