𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: 𝟒𝟒𝟒

The sleepover comes quicker than I imagined

Runa is jumping around me, singing some english song which was making me laugh. She's adorable, I can't help but get cute aggression when she's around.

" -AND I FEEL PERFECTLY FINE~"

I blink as she held out the nonexistent mike towards me, making me giggle.
" AND I MISS SCREAMING AND FIGHTING AND KISSING IN THE
RAIN~ "

" ITS TWO A.M. AND I'M CURSING YOUR NAME~ " Eita joined in, making me laugh uncontrollably. Eita was a playful one, it was always fun being around him.

I giggled as I watched the two. Pizza boxes laid around, Yamada was on his make shift bed just watching us, karaoke instruments playing in the background while bunch of snacks are gathered in one corner.

Forgetting all about the events that took place not two days ago, I was enjoying myself. I grin as I settled down, heaving out a tired but happy sigh.

Soon enough, the two calm down from their cola high, settling down for a cheesy rom-com movie that would make Yamada cringe till his fingers wouldn't move a muscle.

And just like that, Runa is fast asleep with her head on my lap and Eita is immersed in the movie.

I glanced at Yamada who was also blankly watching the movie, though his cheeks did glow a faint pink in the light from the screen.

I hold back a giggle, focusing on the movie too.

Another movie or two later, we decide to call it a night and Eita dismisses himself, something about his night skincare routine. I don't blame him, he's such a mood.

I tucked Runa in, pecking her cheek before I turned off the T.V, " Yamada, should I increase the cooler? You'll feel too hot. "

" Yes, please. "

I hum, grabbing the remote and tossing it to him, " Here, but Eita gets cold easily. " I warn him to be careful, cleaning the bed and setting the things aside-

Smack!

I flinch, spinning around to face Yamada with wide eyes. " Why didn't you catch it?! " I whisper-yelled as I sat in front of him, cupping his face to look at the red bruise that's forming on his forehead, " I'm so sorry-"

I tense as he snatched my wrist, escaping my touch as he stared at me. I blinked, hesitant as I stared at the red spot forming on his skin, " Don't just do that. It startled me. " He muttered quite coldly, causing me to move away.

" Sorry..." I look away, " I'll get you some ice for that. "

I can never tell what's going on with him, but this one hurt. It's not like I was trying to do it on purpose...why did he react like that? And what's with that accusatory tone?

I sigh softly, not even capable of getting mad at him because I know..I'm at fault. I know he doesn't like being touched, and I crossed the line. I should apologize properly but it'll make things awkward...