She is back?

Tim took t1wo weeks off again, because he wanted to help Lucy a bit more. After a week, Tim returned to work, because his vacation days were over and he was happy to be back. On the other side he felt like letting Lucy down, because now she has to do all the work alone again. When he returned to work Angela asked how Liam was and he said that Liam is doing great. Angela then wanted to know if he could drive with her today because Nyla is in the court house and they may needed Metro today. He agreed and then they got into rollcall. Everyone congratulated Tim and then Grey came in and said 'Tim we are glad to have you back but now we have to return,so at first the nigthshift left many open cases. Nolan you be riding solo today,because Celina is in court with Nyla.That is it, be safe out there.' They all were about to leave. Grey added 'Tim could I talk with you real quick.' Tim walked to him and asked, what is wrong. He pointed on his office and replied 'better we talk there.' They went in his office and Grey said that he has some bad news. Tim was nervous and asked 'What is it?Are Liam and Lucy fine?'Grey replied that they are fine but it is about Lucy and her history with Rosalind.' Tim said that she was dead and she can not hurt anyone anymore, Grey wanted him to know that there might be someone who has her as an idol but they do not know if it is true,that is why only he,Angela and Nyla know about this. He panicked a bit but asked what was about Lucy if he would tell her. Grey looked at him and said 'I think that you should decide that and tell her if you think so, because she feels safe around you.' He will think about it, is what he responded. Grey said that he wants to know and that they are not 100 percent sure that there is even another person who works with her. Tim then got to the shop where Angela waited and then they started driving through the city. Angela noticed a new leaf in the case and told Tim. He did not even reacted, so she asked what is wrong. He then told her everything, that he has to pick if he should tell her about it or not and that he wants her to be happy, but if something happens to her or Liam he couldn't forgive himself. Angela said that this is hard but if anyone should tell her, it would have to be him, because he was there for her and helping her through all the hard time. He thanked Angela and then they hunted down the new hint and they found a dead body who was the leader of a big company who sells drugs and illegal guns. After 2 hours they did not had any new clues, so they got home. When Tim arrived at home, Lucy was already cooking and putting the plates on the table. He then hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on her hair. After that he rushed to his son and played a bit with him. Lucy asked him how his first day back was and he looked at her worried but said fine. She noticed the look but did not said anything. After they ate, Tim took Liam to bed and Lucy was already watching top Chef. Tim came to her and hugged her. Then he picked up the remote and stopped top chef. She looked at him and asked 'What is wrong?Are you fine?' He replied 'Yeah,yeah I am fine, but we should talk' She looked at him worried. Tim got up and tooked a hoodie from his clauset and some chocolate. He gave both to Lucy and told her to put on the hoodie, so she did. He then sat back on the couch and told her to come to him. She did and so they hugged. He then asked, if she feels safe right now. She wanted to know why but just said that she will always be safe when he is around. He then continued with the talk 'So like I said l, we have to talk. Do not be worried everything is fine, I am,Liam is and everyone at the station is as well good. Grey called me in his office today and told me something that I should decide if I should tell you. I talked with Angela about it and I think you have a right to know it. So we think that there is someone out there who wants to be like Rosalind and we also think, that they were in contact before she died.' Lucy started having a small panick attack, it was hard to breath, but then Tim told her to look in his eyes and he said that everything is fine and he will be with her all the time. She calmed down and thanked Tim, they then hugged but Lucy was still worried and started crying a bit because she had flashbacks of the time where she got buried alive. Tim noticed and hugged her even tighter and kissed her so she would know that she is safe.