The shot

Grey asked what they were even doing there and they said 'we went there to check on the baby but then Lucy's head hurted so we wanted to check it out but we thought we could help by planting a buck' Grey said that they should let her get checked out,so they did and everything is fine with her and the baby. The doc asked them if they want to know the gender of the baby. They asked if they can talk for a minute in private. 'Of course, I will be back in 5 minutes' the doctor said. Tim asked Lucy,if she wanted to know the gender,she said that she did not know if she wants to know and asked him he said that he did not wanna do anything she did not want to. They decided to take a peace of paper with the gender on but did not looked on it until they are ready. The doctor respects their decision and gave them a paper in a little bag where they do not see any of the gender. So they went home and rested on the couch hugging and lucy fell asleep on Tim's lap while he rans his hand through her hair and kissing her on the forehead. Then he took her to bed and made it comfortable for her . While she was lying there he made himself ready for bed and got in bed. He hugged Lucy and she puts her head on his chest,then they both fell asleep. The next day they followed the guy who was smiling and then they caught him and he was forced to stop the bombs. 3 months later Tim and Lucy were on their last duty together,before Lucy gets in maternity leave. They got a call about a disturbing and they both got there and they heard a gunshot so they took out there gun and called for backup. The guy spotted them and started shooting out of panick. Tim told Lucy to go cover, so she tried but it was too late he shot right at her and she was about to get hit but Tim thrown her by side and puts himself in front of her to protect her and the baby. He got hit and Lucy panicked she just saw an amount of blood on the floor and was just about to help Tim. He said 'no do not mind me I will be fine shoot back' so she did and she hit him in the leg and cuffed him then she ran back to Tim and called for an RA over the radio. Tim calmed her down,because she was so scared because she thought Tim would not make it when she looked on the floor and saw all the blood. She hold his hand and she already heard the ambulance driving in but then Tim lost consciousness and she got even more scared. She got with him in the ambulance and when they arrived at the Hospital they had to do surgery because the bullet did not went through. Lucy was worried and waited in the waiting room. Then the station came to cheer her up. Angela stayed with her and she said to Lucy that she probably should check on the baby. Lucy agreed and everything was fine with the baby and her. Lucy got back to Angela and started to cry but Angela hugged her and comforts her,that everything will be fine.Lucy fell asleep on her shoulder and then the doctor came back and Angela woke Lucy up. The doc said that he was very lucky,that the cartridge was not too deep and he will be fine. They were relieved and Angela told that she will get back to the station. Lucy then got in the room of Tim but he was not awake yet so she grabbed a chair and hold his hand. She was really tired because of the stress and the baby,so she fell asleep with her head on his chest and still holding his hand tight. Tim woke up after 1 hour and saw Lucy sleeping on her chest so he took her phone and made a sweet picture of them. Then he strokes her hair and let her sleep. She woked up after half an hour and when she saw to Tim's face and noticed he was awake, she hugged him very tight and started crying because she was so happy he was fine. Tim hugged her back and said' Babe I am fine,everything will be ok, Love you' Lucy answered' Love you too'