The suprise

Lucy was still scared but Tim calmed her. This time it took him longer to calm her and when he did,she was still shaking a little bit. They got back to the station and picked up Liam and Tamara. When they got home Liam was already asleep, so Tim took him back to bed. Lucy told Tamara that she was tired and got to bed. Tim came back and asked Tamara,where Lucy is. She said that she already went to bed. Tim then got up and got to Lucy,when he entered the room, he heard her crying,so he got to her and hugged her while telling her that all is over now and she didn't had to be scared,because he will be there for her. The next day they went to work really late,because Grey told everyone that it got really late yesterday and they didn't had to come early. When they arrived, no one saw Angela and all started to think that there is still someone like Caleb out there. Ten minutes later Angela walked in and asked what was going on. Everyone was relieved and explained her,what they assumed. She laughed and said 'You guys do now I have two young kids at home who don't want to go to kindergarden '. Tim looked at her with a smile on his face and then everyone got back to work. After the shift, Tim asked Lucy if they want to go out, because Tamara wanted to look after Liam tonight. She said 'yes of course.' They got ready and were just about to leave, Lucy heard her phone ringing and picked up, it was her mum... she asked what was going on and her mum just told her that she wants to go to dinner with her and her dad. She replied 'No I don't have time tonight' her mum then wanted to know, what would be more important then doing something with her family. Lucy replied 'I am going out, okay' Her mom told her that she wants to know the guy she is dating and so they both could go to dinner with them. Lucy agreed, because she knew there was no way around. They hang up after deciding the time and the place they gonna meet. Lucy started crying and Tim hugged her and asked what was wrong, she told him everything, that she didn't told her parents about him and Liam and that they wanna go to dinner. He told her that everything will be alright and they don't have to tell them everything tonight. They got on their way to meet her parents. Lucy was really nervous and Tim too,but he pretended to be fine. They got there and Lucy was shaking when she saw her parents. And Tim calmed her by holding her hand. They got to the table and then Lucy's parents starting to ask Tim many questions. He answered every single of them polite. Lucy's mum asked what he is doing for a living. Lucy started shaking her leg and Tim noticed and puts his hand on her leg. Then he answered that he is an ex police Seargent and now the Seargent of METRO a special police organisation. Lucy's mum looked at her and said 'Wow, Lucy first you are a police officer which we still not approve and now you date one as well. We don't approve any of that, if you have a job with which you really can make a difference, you are my daughter again'. They then left and Tim was shocked. He then noticed Lucy crying and hugged her and kissed her then he told her, that they still have a good evening. They then ordered food and ate it. They got home and saw Tmara and Liam playing. They both got in and Tim took Liam to bed. Meanwhile Lucy told Tamara, that she will go to bed. Tim came down ten minutes later and he wanted to sit on the couch but noticed that Lucy wasn't there and asked where she is. Tamara replied that she already got to bed. He then got in the bedroom and heard Lucy crying, he layed down next to her and said 'Come here' she then layed on his chest and they cuddled like that until the next morning. Tim woke up first but saw Lucy still laying on his chest so he didn't moved. He looked at her and though 'How did I deserve her' Lucy woke up half an hour later. Tim then got up and told her that he will make breakfast. So he did and then Lucy came out and they ate some pancakes. They both got ready or work. Tim asked Grey, if he could ride alone today, because he has some thinking to do. Grey hesitated but agreed. In rollcall Grey told them that Lucy was riding with Aaron today, he lied and said that Tim has to do some exercise for Metro. Tim told Lucy to be save after rollcall. They then kissed and Lucy got to Aaron. Tim was in the shop thinking about if he really should do his suprise for Lucy. He then called Angela and asked for her opinion,she immediately told him to do it.