The big news

At the end of the day, Tim asked Lucy if they want to go the beach for a walk. Lucy looked at him like he is crazy. She then said 'But you do hate the beach' He replied 'Yeah, maybe but you like it and I could sacrifice myself for one day.' She got ready and Tim as well. They then hugged Liam and asked Tamara, if she could look after him. She agreed and added,that she doesn't have time to babysit tomorrow, because she is going to a friend of hers. They said that it is alright and then got going. They walked at the beach while the sun is setting. Lucy then tooked her shoes of and began to walk a bit in the water. Tim hesitated but after she asked, if he could join her, he agreed. After 10 minutes, they both got out of the water and dried their feets. They then cuddled while sitting in the sand and watching the sunrise. Tim got up. He got on one knee and took out a ring. Lucy didn't noticed, because he was behind her. She asked him. 'What are you do-?' She then turned around and when she saw Tim on one knee, holding a ring, she started crying. Tim then hold her hand and said with some tears in his eyes 'Lucy, you are the most amazing person, I know. I love you so much. You and me, we have something so magical, I can't even describe it. I was your training officer first. Then I fell in love with you and when we went undercover I thought you may liked me back, because our first kiss was incredible. You denied it there in the hotel room, but then I asked you out and that was, were I was sure that I was in love with you. I was so relieved when you said 'yes'.I really love you, Lucy ,so I want to ask you Lucy Chen will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?' She was standing there with tears in her eyes and answered with a shaken voice ' Yess'. Then Tim puts the ring on her hand and they kissed. Tim picked her up while kissing and was really happy that she said yes. They then layed on the ground and Tim hugged her while she was laying on his chest. They stayed there for half an hour,talking about the wedding. Lucy yawned so Tim picked her up and brought her to the passenger seat. While he was driving back, she fell asleep. They arrived at home, but Lucy was still sleeping, so he picked her up and carried her in the house. Tamara saw him with her in the arms and said 'Sweet, Liam is sleeping, so I took him to bed.' She then took a picture from Tim and Lucy, while Tim said 'Thanks Tamara, you are the best'. He then took Lucy to bed and he got in bed as well after watching a movie with Tamara. Then he played with Lucy's hair in bed and smiled, because he realized that they are engaged. No one knows that yet, except Angela and probably Wesley, because she told him. He then fell asleep while hugging Lucy. The next day they woke up Liam and took him to work with them, because they couldn't find a babysitter for the day and he is too young to go in kindergarden. When they arrived there in Tim's truck, everyone was starring at Lucy and Tim. They asked what they were doing last night. Then Tim looked at Angela and she just looked at him with a smile on the face. Lucy showed everyone the ring Tim bought her and all congratulated them and asked how Tim proposed. She then told them and he kissed her on the forehead. Nyla then said ' Who thought Tim was such a softie'. Tim ignored her and then looked at Lucy and they took Liam out of the car and got in the station. Tim and Lucy decided, who would take Liam and Tim Said, that he could ask Grey, if he could just be in his office for today,because he has a lot of paperwork to do and has to look after Liam. He agreed. Tim then got to his office and while Liam was sleeping, he started to do his paperwork. Lucy then got to the shop and rode with Aaron again. They got some interesting calls on the radio till the evening. When it was end of shift, Lucy went to Tim and told him that she is going home now. Tim told her that he still has some things to do in the station. Lucy then took Liam and Tim kissed her goodbye. Tim then got home 2 hours later. When he got there he saw Lucy crying. He imideatly rushed to her and asked what was going on. She pointed at Liam and said 'L-L-Look a-at h-im' and Tim looked at him. He was walking,a little shaken while holding himself on the couch,but still kinda walking. Tim hugged Lucy, while having a tear in his eyes. They were really proud.