The miracle

After half an hour a doctor came and told them that the contractions are still not that strong so they have to wait. When the doctor was gone Lucy asked Tim if he could tell Tamara to show up after school, he nodded and texted her. After half an hour Lucy's contractions got a bit worse. But then Tim got a call from someone and Lucy asked who it was, he responded 'Srgt Grey 'and then picked up 'Yeah hello it is Bradford ' Grey said that Lucy and him should go to the Hospital immediately because Aaron woke up just ten minutes ago. Tim then said that they are already there and Grey asked them why. Tim responded that Lucy's water broke half an hour ago so they got to the Hospital. Grey then said 'we will come soon ' Lucy said' Let's get down there and visit Aaron.'Tim refused and asked if he has to remind her that she was pregnant and her water just broke. She said it was not so worse yet so they could just visit him for 5 minutes. Tim knew that she wouldn't back down, so he got a wheelchair and rolled her to Aaron's room. There everyone was standing and looking at him Aaron then asked 'What are you doing here Lucy? Shouldn't you be giving birth' Everyone turned around and saw her they all were so excited because she will soon get a little Tim. She then responded to Aaron 'I had to check on you, how are you?' ' I am fine I guess, the only thing is I missed that all...' and pointed at her belly ' ...wait that means I was in a coma for 9 months or longer how long was I? And Angela how is your newborn?' He then asked. Angela answered that he was 8 months and 3 weeks In a coma and the baby girl is fine. He was very sad because he missed everything and then looked around and did not spotted Celina 'Where is Celina? Is she ok?' he asked hysterical. 'Aaron relax,I am fine' a voice said. He then spotted Celina and looked relieved. 'I couldn't just come without a present' she added. He opened it and it was a poodle figure he was not sure what it meant but found a card where was written on 'Congrats, for winning against the poodle ~Celina' he smiled at her and thanked her. Then he turned to Lucy again and said that she really should be laying in bed and giving birth. Everyone agreed with him so Tim and Lucy got back to their room. Then the doctor came in and said that her contractions are in the optimal field to give birth so they took her to the maternity ward. Tim was holding her hand all time and kissed her forehead. Then they heard a little cry and Tim looked at Lucy with a smile on the face 'you did it babe ' and kissed her forehead. Then the doctor said 'Congrats it is a boy ' They looked at the sweet angel who was now laying in Lucy's arm while she was crying and Tim hugged her and then hold the baby he added ' he has your beautiful eyes ' They kissed and then they decided that they will call him Liam, Liam Bradford. The doctors then took Liam to run some tests and make sure that everything was fine. Lucy got taken back to her room. Then Tim texted them that Lucy gave birth and it is a boy. So everyone got to them in 5 minutes because they were only 3 floors underneath. They got there and everyone Congrats them. They were all chatting and catching up. After 5 minutes the doctor came in with Liam. Angela asked if they have a name yet and Lucy looked at Tim and then said 'yeah, meet Liam Bradford' Nyla added that he is a very handsome boy and that it is a beautiful name and everyone agreed with her. Everyone got back to work because they still have a job to do. Angela stayed with them because it was her day-off. She then facetimed Aaron and showed him the new parents and introduced Liam. They hung up and so Lucy asked Angela if she wants to hold Liam. She said 'I thought you would never ask' she then added 'He is so cute and he has your eyes Lucy but your smile Tim, I only hope he doesn't have your humor Timothy' Tim stand there in disbelief but did not said anything. Then Angela said that she will get going because she still has a newborn at home who needs to be fed. 'But they could be really good friends' she was telling them while leaving. After she was gone Lucy scooped over and Tim layed down with her they were cuddling and looking at Liam he was sleeping. 'Seeing him sleeping there like an angel makes me really sleepy too' Lucy told Tim. He then took their baby and said ' Go to sleep babe, you deserve it'. She then fell asleep on Tim while he was holding the baby. After 10 minutes Tim fell asleep too with his head on Lucy's.