The bomb

After they released Lucy out of the Hospital Tim wanted to know If they finally want to move in together,she wanted to know if Tamara could come with them and he agreed immediately. She is part of the family. They took their time to move in Tim's house because Tim did not let Lucy carry heavy things because she is pregnant. After one week you could see a little belly but nobody knows that she is pregnant yet. So they got both to work like everything is normal and told nobody their little secret.Grey called Tim in his office before rollcall and asked how Lucy is. He said that she did not got much sleep last nigth but that was because she was excited to go back to work. Grey said that they should go to rollcall now so they did. In rollcall he told that they do not have any work to do from the nigthshift. They all got on patrol and Tim joined Lucy that she has not to go on patrol alone because Celina returned to work again but Aaron was still in a coma. Grey called everyone back to the station in the middle of their shift.He sounded a bit worried so they all rushed there. Nyla was still in the station at the time because she had to work on a case but did not had enough clues while Angela took some time off and was still at home and cared about her newborn. When they arrived at the station Nyla and Grey were already talking with Angela,who just visited Aaron in the Hospital and then everyone said hey to Angela but she just said that she heard news from the doctor,that Aaron will be fine soon but he is still not awake but he will get better. Everyone was really happy and got back on patrol.Tim and Lucy only got small calls about family disturbance and sth like those. He asked her if they want to go out tonight she said 'yes of course' she was really excited. They heard a real loud crash and everyone on the radio went crazy so Seargent Grey told Lucy and Tim to check it out with Nyla and Celina. They got there and called imideatly the ambulance before they even got there because they saw many people who got hurt. They arrived and checked on the people and helped them after they saved everyone they secured the scene and immediately found some pieces of a bomb. They alarmed Grey and all got back to the station while other police officers stayed at the scene. Lucy assumed that this is not the only bomb because why make this much effort for only one bomb they all agreed with her. With that recognition they all expect the worst. So Grey allowed every overtime until they cleared all the danger. Lucy and Tim get back on patrol but there were no other bombs going off that day so after two hours Grey sents everyone home. Lucy and Tim get to their house and then Tim said 'Do you still wanna gou out?' She said 'yeah sure ' so they both got ready for their date. He hugged her tight before going and kissed her while putting his hands on her belly. So they got to a lovely place to eat. After they ate they returned to the house and they kissed and then they hugged on the couch so they talked about what happened at work. Lucy got really sad and Tim hugs her even more and calms her down by saying that everything will be fine and kissed her on the forehead.At the next day Lucy and Tim told everyone the big news because you could see her belly and it was hard to keep it a secret any longer of their friends. They got home that day being exhausted and happy. They then watched an episode of Top Chef but both fell asleep while hugging each other. They waited days and months after the assault but no other bomb went off so they did not had any clue of what had happened but three months later they noticed that a second bomb has gone off. Lucy was at the Hospital with Tim to check on the baby,while they were waiting in the waiting room when the bomb went off. Tim protected Lucy with throwing his body over her. He called Srgt Grey immediately and asked if they should come,he said no and that they should care for themself and that Tim has to protect Lucy. They hang up and Tim asked how she was, she answered 'Yeah,yeah I am fine my head just hurts a bit' Tim said 'Let a doctor take a look' She agreed and so they got to the other floor. As soon as they arrived there they noticed a man who was just sitting in the waiting room and doing nothing just smiling while the hospital was getting full of people . Lucy told Tim and he said that he saw it too but they can not confront him because they wouldn't know if any other person was with him there. So he called Nyla an Grey and they came there but did not find Tim and lucy or the man. So they started worrying but then Lucy and Tim came back and Grey asked what they did.Tim said that Lucy helped him to plant a bug on his car by distracting him. Nyla said 'good work'