The missing hands

Tamara got in the hospital to Lucy's and Tim's room, when she got there she saw them sleeping and took some cute pictures of them. She then looked down in Tim hands and squeaks quiet when she saw the little baby in his hands. Tim woke up seeing her standing there and telling her to get the chair and come to them. She dropped her bag and sat down next to them. Tim told her that his name was Liam and he was sleeping most of the time. Then he asked if she wants to hold him. She nodded and got very excited. Lucy woke up by Tim moving and he apologized and said that Tamara was there. Lucy looked up and saw her holding the newborn she told him to give her his phone. So he did and she took some pictures of Tamara and Liam. Tamara then gave Liam back to Tim, because she had to go to a babysitting job she accepted last week. They then looked at Liam and kissed. They were so happy,but then Lucy had to think about Aaron and that he did not saw Liam. They then decided to go to his room. Lucy still couldn't walk that good so Tim rolled her down again while she was holding baby Liam. Aaron saw them and said 'Heyy you two, Lucy how are you? Is that baby Liam, he looks so cute.' Lucy said that she is a bit exhausted but it is fine and asked if he wants to hold her. He agreed hesitating and asked if it was okay for them. Tim agreed and sat on a chair. Aaron wanted to know every detail of what he missed so they were down there talking with him for almost an hour,but they got distracted by Bailey coming in with a man who lost his hand. Tim got up and asked her what was going on she just said that a neighbor found him on a walk with his dog in some grass, but it is not only the hand, I already found a gunshot wound in the stomach. He then said let Srgt Grey know that if he needs metro he will contact them. She said that she will tell them and before going she asked how Lucy was and congratulated them. He told her that Lucy was fine and we named our baby boy Liam. She said cute and left the hospital. After 2 months Tim got back to work while Lucy was still at home looking after Liam. When he arrived he asked 'what are the news, I heard you guys did not found the missing hands yet. I think it is time to involve Metro' Grey agreed so they managed a meeting and explained the operation. Two days later they had an ID on the suspect so they breached into his house but he wasn't there. They knew the car of the guy so they sended out a helicopter and the patrol was looking everywhere. The helicopter has vision on the suspects car. Tim and Angela were the closest one, so they drove there as fast as they could. They identified the car and the driver. They called over the radio for backup. Nolan and Celina arrived on scene with three other police officers. They circled him in an alley with no escape possible. Tim shouted out of a distance after the driver shot at him and missed 'Driver turn of your engine, put the gun put of your window and open the door from the outside' he did as Tim said and laid down on the ground. Tim arrested him. He got home about 6pm and Lucy saw the news and knew what happened but pretended to not know and asked him what was going on on work today. He said 'Nothing big, just some burglaries ' She looked at him worried and asked what really has happened and that she saw the news. He told her everything but without the part where he almost got shot at. She then said 'Oh babe,are you okay' He nodded and Lucy reached out for a hug. He came to her on the couch and they hugged while watching top Chef with Liam. Liam was starting to cry at the nigth and Lucy wanted to go check on him, but Tim told her that she has done enough today and he would do it. Liam stopped crying but did not fell back asleep,so he took him to the bedroom and he slept on top of his dad. While dad was hugging mom.