The disaster

A week later, Lucy and Tim were heading to work, they saw a Bank robery taking place. Tim called for backup and both of them waited outside to transfer the Bank robbers. They saw them get out with some guns. They started shooting at Tim and Lucy, so they shot back. Lucy got hit in the crossfire and Tim asked,if she is okay. He didn't got any response so he panicked. He started shooting panicked and luckily hit both the second guy just shot and hit Tim. The backup just arrived and they cuffed the bank robbers. Tim didn't care about the shot in his leg and limped back to Lucy and when he saw her covered in blood he started having a panick attack. He managed to call for an ambulance with a shaken voice he said:" 7 Adam 100, send an AR immideatly, Officer down... " "I repeat officer down "he shouted. He then started to feel his feets again and ran to Lucy. He searched with tears in his eyes for the wound but didn't found it. His vision was blury and he panicked. He then couldn't breathe anymore, because he still didn't found a wound and Lucy was unconscious and slowly stopped breathing, he then lost too much blood aswell. He then fainted because he couldn't breathe anymore. The ambulance arrived 5 minutes later and Bailey started looking for them, because they didn't found anyone. The other officers then saw Bailey and helped looking. Angela found Tim lying there and announced over the radio: "Officer Bradford down, not breathing, not conscious, got shot in the leg." She then saw Lucy and was shocked,because there was so much blood around her. " Officer Chen down, not conscious, not breathing" she hesitated "Lost too much blood" She then saw Bailey and shouted that they are over hear, she ran and looked worried at Lucy. The ambulance got there and they put Lucy in the ambulance, they put her on the monitor, but there was no pulse. Bailey then did CPR, she then started breathing slow again. Tim then got in the ambulance aswell, his pulse was slow. They arrived just 2 minutes later in the hospital, there they both got rushed to the operating table. Angela called everyone and then waited in the waiting room. One hour later there were still no news on Tim or Lucy. All were nervous and waited for another half an hour. The doctor then came in the waiting room and said:"Seargent Bradford should be fine,he just got a little shot, but he had a panick attack, which made everything worse and he couldn't breathe. He should be fine, but he is still asleep in room 156." Angela then asked ,if there are any news on Lucy" The doctor shaked his head and added " She is still in surgery and we had to put her in a coma, because she lost too much blood." They then got to Tim's room. After 1 hour most of them got back to work because there were still no news on Lucy and Tim was still asleep. Wesley stayed in Tim's room with Angela, Aaron and Nyla. Then half an hour later Tim woke up, he panicked and asked "Where is Lucy?,Is she fine?" Nyla told him, that she was still in surgery and she is in a coma. Tim started crying and Angela hugged him carefully. He then said to them, that he wants to see Lucy. Aaron, answered "Tim, you have to calm down , she is in surgery, you can't see her right now, it will be alright " He is crying for half an hour and when the doctor came in, he said " You're awake? That's good, so we have news on Lucy." Tim then stopped crying "So, she is out of surgery, but we had to put her in a coma and she is stable for now, which is good. She is in room 186 " Tim jumped out of the bed, but Angela pushed him back down and added "You can't see her Tim, you got shot and just got out of surgery." It got late and they all went home. As soon as they left, Tim got up and walked to Lucy, he saw her lying there and broke down, because he never saw her that weak. He then sat down on a chair and layed his head on her bed and hold her hand. He then fell asleep and the next morning he got a call from Tamara, he answered and then filled her in. Grey got to the Hospital and saw Tim, he asked if he needs anything, but Tim didn't even reacted so they just sat there. Grey then told Tim, that she will be fine and got to work. Tim was still holding Lucy's hand and hoped that she wakes up. The doctor came in just when Tamara left an hour later. He said that she is getting better. Tim thanked him. After a week, Lucy was still in a coma and Tim hold her hand every single day and sat on the chair. He cried every day and night. Tim kissed Lucy's hand. The doctor came in and told Tim, that she should wake up soon. When the doctor left, Tim was happy, because he has some hope left. 15 minutes later Tim noticed some movement in his hand and then he saw her eyes opening.