Chapter 150 Guest Professor

Before the age of thirty, Su Maoyan's main job was to treat people, but after he turned thirty, his focus changed.

The time spent seeing patients was shortened to half, and the other half was spent on project research.

In fact, it’s not right to say this, because the project research also requires treating people, but it is just a variety of methods for one disease.

In general, Su Maoyan has entered a fulfilling career period since the year he graduated at the age of 25.

Even starting from the age of thirty, he has been able to lead projects independently.

Every year, the National Association has projects for him. In addition, there are other institutions that are very willing to allocate funds to him for research.

Especially after he achieved results in the treatment of coronary heart disease.

This also led to his work becoming more and more busy, so busy that it affected family harmony.

Even his assistant Luo Yi, who had been following him, broke up with his girlfriend.

Luo Yi's mood has been in the sky and on the ground recently. When he first studied with Su Maoyan, his relatives thought he had taken the wrong medicine and refused to go to a big hospital. Instead, he followed a small doctor. Even his parents took it every day. Give him blackface.

Later, Su Maoyan became more and more famous. He traveled to more and more places and participated in more and more projects. Of course, his family's attitude towards him became better and better. He even found a cute girl for himself. girlfriend.

Unfortunately, the good times did not last long, because Su Maoyan flew everywhere, so he also flew everywhere. The two places were separated, and there was no way to see each other for a long time, so he became a bachelor again.

Therefore, when Su Maoyan discovered that Qin Yu was not in a good mood recently, Luo Yi selflessly shared his love experience with Dr. Su.

"Work is important, but life is also important. Dr. Su, you and Mr. Qin have children, so don't get into trouble because of work."

Everyone around Su Maoyan knew what happened between him and Qin Yu. As the nearest assistant, Luo Yi even helped Su Maoyan pick up Su Maoyan several times.

Su Maoyan nodded when he heard this. Recently, he watched Luo Yi break up and felt sad: "I know, you have been working hard recently. Go home and have a good rest. You should not do any new projects in the second half of this year." ”

If you don't do projects, you don't have to run around. Luo Yi was relieved when he heard this: "Okay, Dr. Su, you should also have a good rest."

It's a pity that Dr. Su is someone who can't take time off. If he just treats patients in the second half of the year, it will be too easy.

Just when he was thinking about his work arrangements, Beihua Medical School sent him an invitation.

The school plans to hire him as a visiting professor.

Visiting professor is a part-time position. I do not need to have the title of professor, I just need recognition from the school.

"The school hopes that you can give students one elective course every semester." Wang Qun said.

Generally speaking, many visiting professors only need to give lectures occasionally. Of course, if the cooperation is more in-depth, they can also hold classes or even work on research projects together.

Beihua wanted to invite Su Maoyan to be a visiting professor. The first reason was that he had rich practical experience and was able to teach students. The second reason was that he had strong research ability and could lead people to work on projects.