Chapter 73 Return to campus

In the county hospital of Longxian County, a young man is undergoing gastric lavage.

People from the Su family also rushed to Long County.

"Mr. Qin, thank you very much for today."

Qin Yu said: "You shouldn't thank me, you should thank another Dr. Su."

Both have the same surname: Su, so why are they so different?

Before the visitor came, he also heard that the young master could be saved this time, thanks to a Chinese medicine doctor who discovered it in time, induced vomiting in time, and sent him to the hospital in time, so he also wanted to say thank you, but he didn't know who Qin Yu and this Dr. Su were. What's the relationship? They look familiar to each other.

Qin Yu didn't have time to stay here for too long, he said: "I'm leaving first. He should be fine, but you have to pay attention to the people around him and don't let others trick him."

The visitor instantly understood what Qin Yu meant, and they would investigate it carefully without Qin Yu having to tell him.

By the time Qin Yu returned to Yaowang Town, it was already afternoon.

Su Maoyan asked him: "Is that person okay?"

Qin Yu said: "It's not life-threatening for now, don't worry, thanks to you."

Su Maoyan said: "As long as it's okay."

Although the young man hates it, it is not a crime worthy of death. As a doctor, he still hopes that everyone will be healthy.

Qin Yu talked about the Su family again. The Su family has a close relationship with the medical system, because they are considered to be the largest medical device manufacturers in the country, and many hospitals use their medical devices.

"Medical equipment?" Su Maoyan thought of the young man who came to them to sell things before, and asked, "What is the name of their company?"

Qin Yu named him, and it turned out to be the company that produced his medicine-making machine.

"His brother is not bad, but he is a bit of a jerk. Don't mind what happened today. I will help you teach him a lesson."

Qin Yu couldn't bear to embarrass Su Maoyan, so how could he tolerate others embarrassing Su Maoyan.

Su Maoyan smiled and said, "Didn't you already support me today?"

It's not Friday at all, so there's no need to register.

When Qin Yu said this, he treated him as a doctor who needed respect, which made him feel very happy.

While the two were talking, Su Xin also knew that his brother was fine.

After hearing Su Maoyan's name, he said: "I will come to the door in person to say thank you another day."

Although I don’t know much about this doctor, the fact that he was able to determine so quickly that his brother was poisoned and induce vomiting showed that it was definitely not simple.

Not long after hanging up the phone, Su Maoyan's message appeared in Su Xin's hand.

Su Xin was a little surprised. Although he had guessed that Dr. Su must be powerful, he didn't expect him to be such a powerful god.

His brother was also lucky.

The next two days passed quickly and calmly, and Qin Yu's cough also improved a lot. Su Maoyan was going to Wan'antang on Friday, and he was planning to go with him.

Because both Wei Xiangdong and Wu Hua had something to do and couldn't get away, Qin Yu took the initiative to ask Ying to be Su Maoyan's assistant.

"Can you really do that? Why not just rest at home?"