Chapter 82 Comparison of feelings

The outpatient building of the city hospital is very noisy most of the time, but when the sun sets and only one room is left with the afterglow, it will slowly become quiet.

But now, even though the sun was about to set, the third floor of Area D of the outpatient clinic building was still full of people.

More than twenty doctors gathered together in twos and threes to discuss the disease of the previous patient.

Most people thought it was lumbar disc herniation, and only a small number of people had different opinions. So before the leader announced the correct answer, everyone felt that their judgment was correct.

The leader was not in a hurry to speak. Instead, he asked a doctor who said he had a kidney problem: "Why do you think the patient has a kidney problem?"

The doctor blushed and suddenly felt that his answer was either right or wrong. He felt a little guilty. Before he could speak, he heard Qian Zhi next to him sneer.

The doctor, who was around 27 or 28 years old, blushed even more.

He hesitantly gave a few reasons, but they couldn't be established at all, because if it was kidney disease, then the patient would definitely have some symptoms of kidney disease, such as swelling of legs and feet, abnormal urination, etc. But Su Maoyan had always asked these questions before. Yes, if the patient does not have this condition, then there is a high probability that it is not a kidney problem.

This is indeed the case. The reason why this doctor went so far as to judge that it was kidney disease was because he thought it would not be as simple as a lumbar disc herniation.

The leader has been sighing in his heart. At least 30% of the orthopedic surgeons in their hospital, whether they are Chinese medicine or Western medicine, can't even touch the side. What does this mean? This shows that either he is too smart, or he relies too much on imaging examinations and does not use his brain to make his own judgment. Therefore, he cannot judge even problems such as lumbar disc herniation.

Just like he heard a friend joke before, when he is seeing a doctor in the hospital, he doesn't know whether he is looking for a doctor or a computer.

At the time, he just laughed it off, but now it seems that this is really an issue that needs attention.

Only prescribing examination orders without any own judgment is very fatal to the development of a doctor.

The leader asked several doctors who had diagnosed lumbar disc disease. Their reasons were closely related to the correct answers, especially those who determined that the protruding part was waist 4-5.

He ticked these names emphatically in his mind. It seemed that they could be cultivated.

As for the chief doctor who mentioned the intraspinal tumor, he is also a representative with strength, experience and judgment. He is considered the backbone of their hospital. He will definitely have a place in the future selection experts.

Through this competition between Su Maoyan and Qian Zhi, the leaders roughly understood one of the biggest problems in their hospital, and also conducted an inspection of the doctors who usually had little contact with them.

He turned his attention to Su Maoyan and Qian Zhi again.

Su Maoyan's expression was very calm, as if he was still thinking.

Qian Zhi, on the other hand, looked like he was already winning.

The leader did not give the answer directly, but asked someone to bring the patient's case.

"This patient was treated in our hospital a month ago. At that time, the doctor initially judged that it was a lumbar disc herniation, so he asked the patient to undergo a CT examination. The results of the CT examination also showed that there was an intervertebral disc in the lumbar 4-5 position. Herniated, and then the doctor diagnosed and treated the patient according to the treatment method of lumbar disc herniation."