Chapter 58 - 59 - 60

Chapter 58 Pediatric Pneumonia

Su Maoyan looked at the orange cat that kept licking its fur: "Do you want to come out?"

Of course the orange cat figured it out!

But if it leaves this mobile phone, it will turn into a little orange cat cub, and it will be the kind that coughs and has a runny nose every day.

The orange cat hesitated, which was too detrimental to its tall image.

Su Maoyan actually wanted the orange cat to come out because he wanted to hug the orange cat who was always hiding alone in his mobile phone.

The orange cat is always playing games and reading novels. He seems very busy, and sometimes he speaks very arrogantly. But if you think about it carefully, this is just because it can't leave this phone. Except for Su Maoyan, it has no way to communicate with anyone else. People communicate with each other, and Su Maoyan is also very busy, seeing patients every day, so he can only chat with the orange cat at night.

If the orange cat wants to get attention, it can only meow on the phone.

So if Orange Cat wants to come out, Su Maoyan has 10,000 supports.

This question obviously stumped the orange cat. It wanted to figure it out but didn't want to suffer.

But as he thought about it, his eyes became red.

Su Maoyan couldn't help but touched its head through the screen: "What's wrong?"

The orange cat sobbed and said: "This task must have been won by King Yao for me. He knows that I don't like being alone with a cat..."

As he spoke, the orange cat started crying again, but just now he was crying because he was frightened by the task, and now he was crying because he was moved by the task.

Su Maoyan also sighed: "Don't worry, I can heal you after you come out."

The orange cat raised its tearful eyes and glanced at Su Maoyan.

Su Maoyan continued to promise: "I'm going to study some veterinary knowledge now, and I'll definitely cure you, and you'll be healthy the rest of the time, how about that?"

The orange cat was obviously tempted, and he asked hesitantly: "Are you serious?"

Su Maoyan said: "Really! Don't you want to really say hello to the little wolf cubs?"

Of course the orange cat thought, but what he thought was different from what Su Maoyan thought. It didn't want to say hello, it wanted to show off its boss's momentum with a pair of fists.

Usually it is inside the mobile phone, but the three little ones have never felt its majesty at all!

But when he thought that even if it came out, it would be just a little kitten, it lowered its head in frustration.

With this size, it must have felt the majesty of the other three.

unhappy!

But the thought of being able to go out made him happy again.

When it regained its energy, it told Su Maoyan the mission: "This mission is to treat ten pediatric pneumonia patients and ten pediatric asthma patients. The time is half a month. If the mission is not completed, the little cat will The cub will come out and bother you for a month."

Su Maoyan said: "Okay, I understand."

It was impossible for him to delay the patient's recovery, so his only option was to wait until the mission time was up before going to see the child.