Chapter 4 Uterine Fibroids

Guanghong, the director of the emergency department, had just finished handling the last patient, stretched out, and was about to go out to chat with the nurses, when he found that the nurses were gone.

No, it’s not that they disappeared, but they were all gathered together.

As he got closer, he heard a nurse complaining: "Yeah, every time I get my period, it's very irregular. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's late. My chest feels tight and uncomfortable, and my ribs feel uncomfortable. It hurts, and I haven’t gone to see it specifically before, so it shouldn’t be a big problem, right?”

Guanghong was confused. Is this a group of women gathering together to talk about irregular menstruation?

Soon, a clear male voice came from inside.

"You should have qi stagnation caused by liver stagnation, that is, there is a problem with the liver's function, so you will have irregular menstruation. In addition to these symptoms, you should also have purple, unsmooth menstrual blood, and blood clots. Eat If you eat something, you will experience bloating and belching.”

The little nurse's eyes lit up, as if she had found a soulmate: "Doctor Su, how do you know that?!"

Within a few minutes, Brother Su was replaced by Dr. Su.

Su Maoyan said modestly: "Your pulse and symptoms are very typical. It's not difficult to judge. You should be able to tell if you go to another Chinese medicine doctor."

Of course, here in Su Maoyan, almost all symptoms and pulse conditions of irregular menstruation are typical.

Guanghong frowned.

Their hospital is planning to open an outpatient clinic that integrates traditional Chinese and Western medicine recently, but it has not been discussed yet because many people are opposed to it.

The cake is so small and the funds are so little. Isn't it nonsense to open one more outpatient clinic and combine traditional Chinese and Western medicine?

Guanghong was a staunch opponent, so when he heard about the pulse and Chinese medicine, he immediately became angry.

"What are you doing here!" he said coldly.

The nurses were all startled, and when they saw it was him, they immediately stuck out their tongues and dispersed.

Su Hong was the most senior, and said with a smile: "My nephew comes over, let's get together and talk."

Guanghong looked at Su Maoyan. He looked about 24 or 25 years old, and he was quite good-looking.

"What are you talking about? Your nephew studies Chinese medicine?" Guanghong asked.

Su Hong said: "That's the young man I told you about yesterday, who used acupuncture to save people."

Guanghong frowned and said: "I have already said that the patient can recover because of the timely emergency measures taken. What you should be grateful for is that epinephrine dilates blood vessels and dexamethasone suppresses allergies."

Su Maoyan immediately agreed upon seeing this. Without the previous first aid measures, he might not have been able to save the person.

"The measures you took yesterday were very timely." Guanghong said to Su Maoyan, "It's just that the acupuncture afterwards was a bit nonsense."

Su Maoyan thanked Guanghong for the first half of the compliment, but did not express any views on acupuncture.

He does not narrowly believe that Chinese medicine and Western medicine must be in opposition. As long as it can save lives, no matter what method is used, it is good. Moreover, both have their own strengths. The more correct way is to learn from each other's strengths to offset their weaknesses.