Chapter 27 - 28 - 29

Chapter 27 Forum exposure

Jin Zi, who was astonished by his bones, was stared at by his master with his tail between his legs, and had a premonition that something bad would happen.

Su Maoyan regained his sanity, looked at the orange cat and said, "You said that the reason why the golden skeleton is amazing is because it can... farm?!"

The orange cat swung its tail and nodded, saying very reasonably: "Yeah, isn't this enough to be unique? Have you seen other dogs farming?"

It is true that Su Maoyan has never seen a dog that can farm, but he can't imagine the scene of letting a golden retriever farm.

He did not intend to torture animals, and asked the orange cat directly: "Do you want gold to be farmed?"

The orange cat said: "Yes, if you find a few more unique animals, maybe you can open the medicinal materials section. When the time comes, let them farm the land for you, and you will have good medicinal materials."

There are countless flaws in this sentence. Su Maoyan said: "First, none means that one cannot be found among ten thousand. You asked me to find a few more. Second, let the animals go." Farming is unscientific, inhumane, and is simply cruelty to animals, okay? Not only animals will cry, but the fields will also cry!"

"You mortal! You don't understand the essence of cultivating divine Chinese medicine!" Orange Cat said with disgust.

"Anyway, you will know by then that the medicines in your pharmacy are not good at all. If you use good medicines, those infertile patients will be cured in half a month instead of three months!"

Su Maoyan certainly knows the importance of the quality of traditional Chinese medicine. The medicine they buy is already relatively good on the market. However, in recent years, due to the large amount of traditional Chinese medicine required, cultivated medicines are used instead of wild ones. Therefore, pesticide residues and heavy metals exceed the standards. The problem is serious, and it is not that simple to buy good Chinese medicine.

But Su Maoyan still doesn't believe that cats and dogs can cultivate Chinese medicine. Do they still have to bury the seeds with their paws and water them?

Su Maoyan pinched Jin Zi's claws and said to the orange cat on the screen: "Take a good look at its claws. Can it be used for farming?"

The orange cat snorted and raised his paws: "Look at my paws. I can farm, why can't it?"

Su Maoyan said: "Then tell me, how does it farm?"

The orange cat said: "Pick up your paws and dig a hole, put the seeds in, fill it with soil, and then wait for them to grow out. That's it."

"That's it?!" The expression on Su Maoyan's face was about to break.

"That's it." The orange cat licked its paws: "But animals like us, which are unique in a million, are very precious. We can only work for two hours a day, so you have to find a few more. At least contract a hilltop, and in the future, whatever medicinal materials you want, you can produce and sell them yourself."

"As far as I know, all Chinese medicine cultivation is restricted by geographical conditions and weather conditions." Su Maoyan tried to talk science to the orange cat, "So even if I contracted the Daqingshan Mountain behind, there would be nothing There are medicines.”

As an orange cat whose existence represents unscientific, it never thought about Su Maoyan's question. It said: "This is how my original owner farmed. Don't worry, Meow will not lie to you!"

Su Maoyan no longer pursues this issue. What he wants to know now is how to open the medicinal materials section. He is most interested in this. If there are high-quality Chinese medicines, treating patients will be even more powerful.