Chapter 120 Program Effect

People who know the brand "Yanyu" are thinking about why Dr. Su has in-house trial bottles of "Yanyu" spices.

Netizens who didn't know the brand "Yanyu" subconsciously searched for it on the ferry.

Like the previous program staff, after seeing the extremely gorgeous homepage and the extremely expensive price, everyone confirmed that this was a spice they could not afford.

"Is it really okay to sell spices so expensive?"

Generally, the relatively good brands of smokeless aromatherapy are only about 1,800 yuan, but the spices from "Yanyu" can be used for about a week, but the prices are all over 10,000 yuan. It's too exaggerated.

What's even more exaggerated is that there are really a lot of people buying such expensive things.

In order to rectify the name of "Yanyu" spices, the little star also responded to netizens' questions.

“This is the best-smelling spice I’ve ever used, and I always have a good night’s sleep after lighting it. It’s really worth it.”

But language is pale. Before smelling the spice, everyone couldn't imagine what it smelled like.

Fortunately, there are quite a few people who have come forward to speak out, and all of them seem to be rich. Also, if they were not rich, they would not spend this money to buy spices.

"Here I want to explain why these spices are so expensive." One person's message was pushed to the top, "I will use Shanhai as an example. As Yanyu's flagship product, this spice is good in terms of fragrance, effect and... Visually, they are all well-deserved No. 1.”

"Although the ingredients of spices are not trade secrets that can be disclosed, as a staff member who works with spices all day long, I can probably smell several very special flavors, and the raw materials that produce these flavors are very expensive. Not only are they expensive, but they are also very rare, and I think this is why Shanhai is still out of stock until now.”

The person who explained it was indeed a well-known figure in the incense industry, so his explanation was recognized by most people.

After reading this message, Su Maoyan felt inexplicably guilty. The reason why Shanhai is not in stock yet is not because there is no raw materials. Because he is backed by the Qin family and his boyfriend is the president of the Qin family, Su Maoyan has no shortage of raw materials.

What he lacks is time.

As a doctor who is busy treating people and enriching himself every day, he can only give up on his hobby of spices.

In order to prepare the exchange materials for Mo Province, he had almost no time to do other things at night. Fortunately, this company was his, and no one urged him to rush to deliver the goods.

Su Maoyan touched his nose with a guilty conscience and said to Qin Yu, "Why don't I make another batch of spices before I leave."

Qin Yu held Su Maoyan's hand and said, "Do you want my help?"

Su Maoyan nodded: "Of course I need your help."

So after the two put the little fat baby to sleep, they went to Su Maoyan's exclusive studio.

As for whether they are making spices obediently, the author said he doesn't know.

However, the various gossips on the Internet did not subside quickly because of the end of the show. Instead, the popularity and traffic peaked the next day.

Su Maoyan's various public information has also been picked up.

This is also a very normal thing in the Internet age. Although Su Maoyan was also popular before, it was only in a small area, limited to patients in need.