Chapter 146 A lot of pressure

In this Internet age, it is not particularly difficult to become famous.

For capital, if you want to make a person or thing popular, you only need to invest marketing funds. Most of them have marketing experts to help make suggestions. If you add the person or thing you want to praise, there will be Qualifications, so being red is simply to be expected.

Qinglian Health Villa is like this.

After the soft opening, various news about Qinglian Health Villa flooded onto various social media platforms almost overnight.

Some people are praising Qinglian's environment, while others are commenting on Qinglian's services. Of course, the most eye-catching thing is Qinglian's health care programs.

After all, this is Qinglian’s biggest selling point.

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to take pictures during the health care program, so what everyone can see now is the introduction of various health care programs that Qinglian herself put on the official website.

However, although there are no photos or videos, judging from everyone’s feedback, the wellness program is still very popular.

In particular, Qinglian employs many professional Chinese medicine practitioners to conduct face-to-face consultations and physical examinations for guests before entering into the selection process of health care items, which makes people feel much more professional and reassuring.

"I originally wanted to do massage because I felt a little uncomfortable in my shoulder and neck. But after the doctor looked at me, he said that my current situation is still suitable for going to the hospital. He suggested that I not do massage on my shoulder and neck outside to avoid injuries. It worsened the condition, but fortunately the doctor was professional, otherwise I would have gone for massage."

There are many examples of this, because modern people have a lot of problems. Although health care projects are branded as healthy, I cannot judge which projects are suitable and which projects are not suitable. You must be professional. Only a doctor can give advice.

Therefore, after the first day of trial operation, some people have already applied for membership cards and are ready to take root here for a long time.

At the same time, Su Maoyan's patients also asked about Qinglian Health Villa.

"Doctor Su, where you are a consultant, will there be a discount for us to stay there?" A patient couldn't help but ask.

Su Maoyan said: "Our cooperation with the Health Villa currently does not include accommodation discounts."

He has so many patients. If everyone gets a discount, then if everyone wants to live in Qinglian, they only need to spend 30 yuan to see him.

So this kind of discount is definitely not available.

But their first collaborative project is already moving forward.

After the day's consultation, Su Maoyan also began to sort out the patient's information. He sees the doctor here under a real-name system. Although he will not register the patient's details, he is still relatively clear about some patients whose families are in difficulty.

Just two months ago, a child with congenital heart disease was treated here.

Regarding congenital heart disease, the best way is to perform surgery in time. Unfortunately, the child's family cannot afford the money. I don't know where I heard Su Maoyan's name, so I brought the child here to see a doctor.

There was nothing Su Maoyan could do about the child's condition, because judging from the examination report, the child must undergo surgery.

But the family really has no money.