Countryside Love

Hello!

First, to everyone who already read this story, I’m so sorry that you have to read this all over again. I didn’t like how it was going and how boring the story was so I decide to edit it and change it.

Secondly, to anyone who is reading this for the first time, I like to say this is inspired by the film The Notebook.

Third, this story will be a short story. About 12 chapters long or probably less but it will not go over 15.

I hope you all like it!

Nessa xx

-:-:-:-:-

Once upon a time, I was a young cheerful and naïve little girl. I had a loving parents… yes, had. I used to have a loving father who used to play with me and read fairy tale story to me with my mother. We were happy even though we live in a small house and barely surviving every month.

But we were happy and have each other that are what matter the most or so I thought it was.

At the age of thirteen my father decided to ruin our happy family by seeing another woman behind our back. My mother was outrage but she still try to work things out between them. It was useless though, he refuse to listen. In the end, it just broke my mother even more which ends to their divorce.

By the time the divorce was finalized, I just turned fourteen. Being the only child gave me more pressure as both my parents wanted me to pick one of them to stay with.

My mother is moving to the countryside where she grew up. She got a job and rent a flat near the beach. My father however is staying at the same house at the city. I had everything in the city, my friends and places to hang out. But staying with my father also meant I had to put up with her new woman, Felicia Milles.

If my laugh is a fairy tale, she is the witch in Sleeping Beauty, the evil step mother in Cinderella and Ursula in Little Mermaid. She was rude, bitchy and stupid bimbo. She bleached her hair, parade in the skimpiest clothes I ever seen and she talk funny, adding ‘like’ in every sentence.

So I did what a smart person would, I decided to leave my friends, my hometown and moved with my mother.

My friends hated the idea but they agreed that it was the best choose. They did promise to visit me which they did every summer.

Everything was going well until one summer when I was sixteen and meant a guy that turned my life upside down. He was nineteen and spending his summer with his friends before going back to the city to finish their studies.

I was head over heels for him and I was still young and naïve back then and did things I regret for a long time.

My name is Amber Gale and this is my story on how I met Taylor Swift.