Already

94 readers ahhhhh!

Here's your chance to fangirl about Killing Me:

Conan grips my hand nervously, the back of his head to me as he stares out the window at the clouds and changing scenery below us.

"Hey, Cone, you okay?" I ask him, and he turns around, and leans into my lips quickly,

"Yeah, of course. Just... anxiety, y'know?" he looks down at our hands, stroking mine with his thumb sweetly, bringing it to his lips and pressing his soft lips to it.

"Yeah, I know. But you'll be okay. Remember, if you get too anxious, you can just~ tell me, and we'll figure something out. We can have a safe word if you need to get out of a situation... how about 'pineapple'? That won't come up in any situation, normally, would it?"

He kisses my fingertips slowly, then my knuckles and slowly repeats the process,

"I know you'll always have my back. And yeah, 'pineapple' works. Thank you, baby. The same goes for you too, you know? I know it's overwhelming coming somewhere like this... one of my hometowns. But, It'll be exciting, hey? I'll have to take you to my favourite places, like Lake Georgetown, HEB, and a little private performance by yours truly in the field where I used to go for inspiration and songwriting. Sound good?"

"Perfect," I sigh, and he beams at me, sinking into his chair sleepily, resting his head against my shoulder and holding my hand to his lips still. He laces his fingers between mine and pulls my hand to his lap, leaning against me and closing his eyes. His bangs fall across his face, and I sweep them back, tucking them behind his ears and kissing his forehead, "Sleep well, Coney. See you in Texas."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're the last people to exit the plane, and I pull my luggage along with me impatiently. Conan taps my shoulder and my eyes shoot up to see Ash. 

Conan starts running towards her goofily, throwing his arms around her like he's been at war for the past 20 years she's the woman who thought she was his widow. It's pretty dramatic, but adorable nonetheless. Ashley hugs him back but doesn't hesitate to make sure I get a lengthy squeeze too, pulling me in tight. Her shirt is soft, and the smell of laundry detergent is very welcome after being on an aircraft full of ignorant passengers and screaming babies. 

"I have been waiting so long to say this in person," Ash smirks evilly, "But Conan finally isn't a kissing virgin!"

"I'm not a vir-" Conan begins with a smug grin, but I cup a frantic hand over his mouth muffling the rest of the sentence.

"Baby now's not the time for this discussion," I stare at him pointedly, but I can't help but snigger a little. 

"You guys are perfect, I'm sorry," Ash gushes, "I've shipped it since I met you, y/n. I mean, I was shocked when I got a text that Conan had a real-life girl in his bed, which I eventually learned was not nearly as bad as it sounded! And then of course, when he told me he liked you I was super suspicious!"

"Ash~" Conan hisses through gritted teeth, but she keeps going,

"But when I met you I was like: 'Fair enough she's gorgeous!' and there was so much chemistry between you guys whenever you were together and Conan texted me about you all the time! Honestly, I knew that there was something between you and Cone from that point onwards!" Ash brags and Conan is beet-red. He turns to me, going to say something,

"Y/n, don't you-"

"You know Ashley believes that there's something between you and I~" I sing awkwardly and he sighs with defeat, rolling his eyes playfully. His arm snakes around my waist and he bumps his hip to mine. He turns back towards Ashley, muttering,