To

124 readers :) Drop a lyric chain in the comments for the lyrics to NES to see who got here and when (even if it's like 3 months after this chapter is published) . I'll start:

First~

AAAAAANNNNDDD now for the story (then I'm on holiday for like... a WHOLE week hehe)

Conan lays beside me, face buried in my neck, his front pressed to my back. I can't look at the time... as much as I want to, I can't look at the time. My fingers itch to just reach over, and tap the screen, but I just can't. I'm terrified of what might happen if I check the clock, and am all too aware that the more I check, the less likely the butterflies in my stomach will disappear and that sleep will return. The last I was awake, the sun was still in the sky, not far from burying itself into the horizon, painting the sky with colours too beautiful for an artist to depict accurately. 

 I feel him stir a little bit, his breathing growing slightly heavier, his arm circling around my waist pulling me tighter against him. He groans gently, and crimson spreads across my cheeks. I feel his lashes flutter against my skin, and then space between us. But before I can turn to understand why, I feel his warm lips press against my skin. I accidentally yelp with surprise, and he chuckles, the sound vibrating against my neck, the sensation spreading across my skin. 

"How long was I asleep?" he asks in between kisses, gently dragging the tip of his tongue across the skin just below my jaw. Curls of hair fall across my skin, tickling me. His hand presses firmly into my waist, his thumb stroking lazily, his breathing hot against my neck.

"Not long enough," I reply with a giggle at the tickling sensation, "You should go back to sleep, by the time you wake up it'll be all over." 

He groans with frustration at the suggestion,

"I don't think I'll be able to get back to sleep, not with the way that my head's whirring. Seriously, it's like a rusty coffee machine in there. But that's okay, I'm not complaining. I've got a better distraction than sleep..." he mumbles the last part against my skin, gently sucking a line from my shoulder up to just below my ear. 

 "Conan~" I whine, and he chuckles again, the sound is low and teasing.

"Can I keep going? Do you like this? Is this okay?" he asks, and I nod. 

"Yeah, it is... you can keep going, but-" I pause, and he does too at the word 'but.' I put to use the electric rush of adrenaline to roll over to face him, gasping a little as I take in his dark chocolate eyes, which are tinged with something along the lines of lust, "That's better," I sigh, "I wanted to see your eyes. I like your eyes... so... expressive." I drag the pad of my finger across his jaw teasingly, licking my lips, and his gaze drops low.

"Mmm, I like the view better too~" he growls, waggling his eyebrows suggestively. My arms fly to cover my chest instinctively, covering my blue bra, "Didn't think I didn't notice you wearing my favourite colour? You thought wrong. Looks like something I'd pick for you... looks good on you too. You have good taste~"

"Pervert," I giggle, gently leaning forward to kiss him, curling a lock of hair with my forefinger. He kisses me back, his mouth bruisingly hard against mine. I let him pull my arms away from my chest, but his eyes remain on my face as he draws back, his lower lip snagged between his teeth for a split second.

"Don't cover yourself, baby, you're too pretty to be hidden away. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before," he winks, but his words are serious, "Speaking of, can I go back to...?" 

"Please do," I reply, my breathing slightly shaky.

 Conan smiles sweetly at me, his cool hand resting on the warm skin of my waist, his fingertips light and purposeful.