Part 16

The tub filled, the girls stripped, and they were sudsy and soaping each other up and giggling in no time. James knelt at one end of the tub and was using his hand and a bar of soap to wash your back, shoulders, and chest free of flour. There must have been a massive accumulation of flour on your breasts that I couldn't see, but he was definitely getting it good. Also, his whole arm would dunk under water in front of you and the whole time it was down there you didn't say much, and you closed your eyes a lot. Interesting.

Dave was washing Jen who in turn was just out and out feeling up Nicole and occasionally the two would kiss. I had noticed the absence of Robert and Hannah before, but now I decided to go check on them. I found them in the living room still. Robert was leaning over Hannah and she was whispering something to him, he whispered back, and she nodded and smiled. He then turned his head and looked right at me. He turned back to Hannah and kissed her on the cheek. He stood up and turned and walked towards me. "Everything ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it's fine. She said she doesn't feel like taking a bath. But I think I'm going to see if my services could be of some help in there." He put one hand on my shoulder and leaned close to my ear. "Just have fun my friend." He squeezed my shoulder slightly then left the two of us in the room together. 'You've got to be kidding me?' I thought. 'Hannah?!?' I mean I expected her to come out of her shell eventually, but right out of the gate?? I thought for sure Nicole or Jen or ESPECIALLY YOU would kick things off. I did NOT see this coming.

"Hey Hannah, you doing ok?" she nodded without looking at me. "Are you scared?" She shook her head no. Then she looked up and made eye contact with me. The look was dark smoke mixed with mischievous intent. There was more confidence in that look than I had ever seen in her. I instinctively took a step back. Shit.

She slowly started moving towards me. "You know?" she said, "You were always the nicest to me. You were always nice, just like my Daddy. You were sweet and patient, you always made sure I felt included. I always felt safe with you." She had crossed half the room and was getting closer. I couldn't help but think of a black panther stalking its prey. Jesus, it's always the quiet ones.

"Well, Hannah, it's because I......"

"But through all that sweetness, I saw it. I saw the honest real you. I saw you staring at me...the way you looked at me. Your little girl isn't the only little girl you want to fuck with every inch of your soul!"

Fuck me.

"I watched you lust after me....you are always such a perfect gentlemen though. What do you fantasize about when you go home after you've seen me?" She said.

She was still slowly stalking me across the room, but she was about 6 or 7 feet from me now. She reached up both hands and reached behind her neck. I heard several snaps and then she pulled down the top of her 'Wednesday Adams' onesie, exposing the whitest creamiest pair of breasts I've ever seen with dark red nipples. She pulled the onesie to her waist and stopped inches from me.

"Hmm? What do you think about when you get home? Do you jerk off thinking about me?" I nodded.

"Yeah? What do you think about doing to me? Do you think about my tits?" As she said this, she grabbed my right wrist and brought it up to her left breast where my hand cupped it. I nodded stupidly again.

"Do you think about fucking me, sucking my tits, fucking my mouth?" Hannah fuckin Banana!

"I......" I started.

"You wanna know what I think about when I fuck myself? I think about my lips wrapped around your cock. I think about tasting such a nice Daddy's dick, see if your dick is as sweet as you are. Does Daddy want to see this little girls' purple lips wrapped around your cock?"