Part 9

You were a little quiet walking back to the car through the parking lot. When we reached the car, we got in without saying a word. The doors shut, I started the car, drove through and out of the parking lot, drove through the side streets and merged onto the freeway. Still, you hadn't said a word. I turned to look at you with a smile on my face. You were staring straight forward out the windshield still seemingly a little out of breath and kind of dazed looking. I think you were still recovering from your orgasm.

"Don't tell me one little morning at the zoo and Babygirl needs a nap??" I teased.

You turned to look at me with what at first was a blank expression before your face lightened up with a smile. "No, Daddy. I was just thinkin'."

"What about?" I queried.

"About that man that wanted to fuck me." You said almost dreamily.

"What about that man that wanted to fuck you?" I said, knowing full well I was being led down a path that you were purposefully laying down for me.

"Did you see that look in his eyes, Daddy? He looked at me like you do. I could see in his eyes what he was thinking of doing to me. I watched his pants get a Daddy bulge. He wanted to take me right then and there and......" you trailed off, stopping as if you didn't want to say what was about to come out of your mouth to finish that sentence.

"And??" But I already knew where this was going. I had fantasized about where this was going.

"And.......well, uhmm.....I wanted to let him." Your facial expression went blank again as you stared off, no doubt imagining some scenario in your head where divorced zoo guy was performing some animalistic act on you.

"Really?!!?" I feigned surprise and just a tiny bit of shock. "Well honey, it's perfectly natural for little girls to think about being with other boys than just their Daddies."

"NO!! I don't want to be with somebody else Daddy! I want to be with my Daddy AND somebody else. You make me feel everything a girl could ever dream to want. But......I want all of that AND another dick in me at the same time." You giggled. I smiled back at you.

"Well...normally I'd have to punish you for having such a filthy mouth, but in this case, I don't think there was any better way to say that. And I know what you mean Princess, as your Daddy, I only want the best things in the world for you. I want you to be as happy as is humanly possible. I want you to experience as much pleasure as any person in history has ever experienced in a lifetime. I would LOVE to see you being pleasured in multiple ways, by multiple people at a time. It's just a shame."

"What's a shame Daddy?"

"Well....if I had known you felt this way I would've made getting divorced zoo guy's phone number a part of your Flirty Game mission." I said with some disappointment in my voice.

You were still looking at me for a few seconds, which caused me to look away from the road and towards you. While I was looking at you, you reached your right hand into the top of your shirt and into your bra near your left breast. When your hand withdrew, you were holding a torn scrap of paper between your index and middle fingers, which I immediately recognized as a corner of the zoo map. On it, scribbled in what looked like hurried handwriting, were 10 digits written in pen.

"His name's Michael." You said triumphantly.

"You sneaky little....how did you do that? I was watching!" I said incredulously.

"Oh yeah? You never looked down to adjust the settings and strength on my toy." You asked, somewhat wryly but with definite playfulness in your voice.

"What did you tell him? I mean, what does he know? Anything about us?? Would he...."