Part 12

"C'mon Uncle Michael, Let's Go!!" You shot up from my lap and grabbed his right wrist in your left hand and immediately began to tug towards the hallway. "C'mon, I wanna show you my room!"

With a bemused and obviously excited look on his face, Michael relented immediately and began to follow you naked towards the bedroom. When you got to the threshold of the hallway you turned to look at me.

"You two go, I've already seen your bedroom and your toys. I'm going to fix Daddy and Uncle Michael another drink. I'll be in there shortly." I said.

"Ok, Daddy. C'mon!" you said tugging at his arm again. He stole another glance at me, probably just for a bit of reassurance that everyone was on the same page here. I had just enough time to smile back at him and begin a subtle nod before your violent pulling whipped his head around towards you as he caught his balance in stride. And off you two went.

I strode, naked, over to the bar. I opened up the ice bucket and dropped two oversized cubes in each glass. My thoughts went straight to you of course. You were sooooo excited! I could faintly hear you from the bedroom talking a mile a minute about this and that, no doubt having already broken into the "sex box" which is what we called the large trunk close to the foot of our bed where we kept our assortment of sex toys. I smiled to myself as I uncorked the scotch and began to pour. I re-corked the bottle, grabbed both drinks, and turned to head that way....but then I stopped. I turned around and grabbed the bottle. Might as well.

Overhearing your rapid-fire delivery and thinking about the running and tugging at Michael's arm gave me an idea. I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted it to play out until I eventually walked into the bedroom and saw you there kneeling on the floor in front of him. Surrounding you were just about all the sex toys we owned. Bondage stuff (ropes, leather straps, zip ties, hand cuffs, etc.), paddles, riding crops, Cat O'Nine tails, vibrators, dildos of all shapes, sizes, and colors, ball gags, double penetration strap on cocks, collars, leashes, several different varieties of harnesses, blindfolds, nipple clamps.....I could go on, but the fact was it was a mess!

Michael was taking it all in stride, I mean, his eyes were bulging a bit. I got the impression that he felt as if he may have somehow accidentally found himself standing inside one of his wildest wet dreams and was a little afraid, he might actually wake up and any minute.

You were still on the floor picking items up, offering its name and a brief description and occasionally a short anecdote on one time when we used it and how it felt. Then setting it down and picking up something else, talk as fast as you can about it, set it down, then on to the next one, and repeat.

Standing in the doorway, as of yet unseen, with a drink in each hand I reached down for my deep authoritative voice, "BABYGIRL!!" You paused mid-sentence, still holding the paddle in your hands that you were in the middle of describing, you turned to look at me. "WHAT is this?!" I said with mock shock and bass in my voice.

"I was just showing Uncle my...." you replied in a sheepish voice.

"You see, this is what happens when you get over-stimulated. You lose all control of yourself, don't you?" I set the drinks and bottle down on a lamp table in the corner. "Then you go and make a mess and probably bore Uncle Michael to tears."

"No, really I...." Michael started to say before you cut him off.

"Yes, Daddy. You're right, Daddy. I've been bad, haven't I?"

I looked up at Michael's face and watched as the situation suddenly made sense to him. I watched the right corner of his mouth twitch into a sly half-smile when he looked down at you.