Eleven

What did I tell you about leaving the house!? Charley snapped. He slammed a fist on the coffee table after watching Adriana drive away. He was infuriated with his wife.

I-I, she stuttered.

Got damn it, Maggie! What were you doing talking to that detective? You could have destroyed everything, he said in a harsh tone. What did you tell her? he coaxed as he hauled her from a chair she sat on.

I-I... She felt abashed; she was scared. She knew the consequences.

Oh, just shut it. I will have to get a leash on you. Roughly taking her hand, he dragged her towards the coat closet. She pled for his forgiveness, tears rolling down her cheeks. Opening the door, he shoved her inside, closing the door and turning the key. No dinner for you tonight, he sneered. Weeping escaped through the cracks on the door, scarred from numerous banging in hopes of escape, each time he had locked her inside.

Something was awry about Charley, she could feel it to her bones. The chill that ran through her spine when he approached her, and Maggie gave Adriana bad energy. She saw fear in the disoriented womans face, she saw longing. She knew them when she saw them, a woman who might have been abused, a woman who fears her life, a woman who was scared. How could she help her?

May I take your order? A soft voice pulled her from her thoughts, unaware she was gripping the menu with too much force. She glanced up to see a slender woman peering at her with warm eyes. Her name tag read Winnie.

Winnies hair was caught in a bun, revealing light make-up, her cheeks blushing cherry blossom. A mauve lipstick graced her lips, done perfectly without smudges. She was in her early twenties, probably a college student trying to make extra cash by the looks of it. Winnie held a pen and pad in hand smiling politely at Adriana. Shall I give you a few more minutes? she said.

No. Im ready to order. Adriana glanced down at the menu. How about the Chicken Parmesan Pasta with a side of Asparagus and Broccolis?

Drink?

Ginger Ale, please.

Coming right up. The younger woman sashayed away to submit her order. Adriana could not help but notice how neatly her apron fitted around her waist. She was a polite young woman and she admired that. She also sensed that she was a flirt.

Their lips met with a sizzling passion, a most definite forbidden kiss. They had chemistry and she knew it the moment she laid eyes on her in that restaurant. Adriana was never one for hook ups, but she could not resist, this woman was hers for the taking.

Their eyes met after a brief release, her very soul appearing in the other womans eyes. They made love, undeniable sweet, passionate love. It felt as though they had known each other for years, their bodies making such discovery.

The heater in the hotel hissed like a snake, its fierceness in battle with the coldness outside. Her body heat gave better warmth to Adriana, something she could revel in all winter, but her time would be over soon, shell have to return to Indiana.

She toyed with her nipples under the covers, the caress sending shockwaves to her inner thighs, her clitoris beginning to pulsate. How was she doing this to her without much effort? She wanted to have her again, her scent still lingering on her lips. She needed this release because it was all pent up. Mikes case was taking a lot out of her. There were no solid leads except for now but could it all be just speculations? She dismissed the heavy sigh that tried to escape her lips.