Six

He cupped her ass cheeks and gently squeezed them. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Desi moaned against his lips, Mmm! That feels so good. The man sauntered over to the plush canopy bed, laying her delicately on her back. His brown eyes made love to her entire body. She met his gaze and gave him a lustful grin.

Lowering himself over her, the man began to nibble at her ears, seductively kissing and teasing her. He caressed her rosy breast through the red laced bra, her nipples welcoming his touch. The man then moved his lips lower, passionately kissing her neck, his left hand guiding the strap of the bra from her shoulder. He gently kissed her clavicles. Raising Desi from the bed, he unhooked her bra, her full breast becoming bobbly on her chest.

A grin formed on her lips as he discarded the loose bra on the floor. He then slipped her matching panties over her hips, crouching to pull them over her feet. Before Desi could blink, he was out of the jeans and t-shirt he had on. Her breath caught at the sight of his well-toned body.

His disheveled hair hung on his forehead. She took notice of his waxed chest and moisture abdomen. Returning her eyes to his face, she captured the softness of his cheeks, a single dimple visible even when he was not smiling. Raising on her elbows, she gasped when she saw his rigid cock pulsating with blood flow, she licked her lips.

Like what you see?

Desi blushed. If I didnt know better, I would have mistaken you for a Greek god. You are sure as hell giving Hercules a run for his money.

The man bellowed with laughter. Why must you flatter me like that?

No flattery here, she giggled. Before she could speak again, his lips met hers. He kissed her with hunger. She returned his passion with equal force.

How long Ive waited for this, he moaned.

Me too.

Leaving her mouth, he once again kissed along her neck, lowering his lips to her breast. Taking her left nipple into his mouth while teasing and squeezing the right, the man slipped his free hand between her thighs, warm moisture met his fingers. A weak moan escaped Desis lips.

You like that?

Hell yes. I want more, she moaned.

Doing as she wished, the man continued by slipping one, then two fingers into her wetness. Releasing her nipple, he proceeded to take the other in his mouth. His tongue encircled its hardness. Flexing his fingers to an inward-outward rhythm, he probed his tongue down her abdomen, licking her navel. He went lower.

The warmth of his tongue made Desi arch her back. Circling her clit, he licked and sucked while gently prolonging his masterful skill of foreplay. The tease made her moan. She wanted to feel his hard prick inside of her, and she needed it now.

Without hesitation, his tongue quickly replaced his fingers. Mmm, you taste so good! I would say this is caramel, sweet with a hint of salty, and quite moist to say the least. You are so wet Desi. Your pussy is amazing.

Please. Fuck me!

In a few baby. Let me savor this pussy.

Not able to contain herself, Desi pulled the man off his knees and unto the bed. Aggressively pushing him on his back, she flattened her palms on his chest. Down boy, she said in a sultry manner. He grinned at her.

Im at your mercy.

Desi could see the glistening of her pussy juice on his lips. Lowering her mouth to meet his, she licked at the residue. Before he could speak, she brought herself to his still hard cock. Pre-cum ran from its tip. Well, what do we have here? she said playfully. Without hesitation, she took his hardness into her mouth. She sucked and licked at his shaft while repeatedly caressing his torso with her freshly manicured nails. He quivered under her touch. Deep throating his manhood, she made a gagging sound when she felt it expanding. Coming up for air, she gave him a slutty look before allowing saliva to fall from her mouth unto is his now extra-hard prick. Clasping the base, she rotated her hand in the grapefruit motion while tickling the tip with her tongue.