Seven

Paris felt at ease when she was around her closest and best friend Madison. Moving to Caves Creek at fourteen was not her most glorious years of high school, but Maddy made everything feel safe. She could not understand why her mom migrated from France, her in tow. Her entire life was there, her friends, her entire livelihood. She would never forgive Janessa for tearing her life apart; tearing her away from Marquis, all because her grandma wanted them to.

She didnt even remember what Shelly looked like, most of their conversations by telephone calls. The woman was always travelling, except, she never forgot her birthday. Paris could always anticipate a gift box waiting for her at her bed each year, but this year was different, there was none. Like mother, like daughter, she had surmised.

Does your mom have any idea about us?

No Mads. You know her. Now, stop worrying and come here. Paris pulled her into an embrace, kissing her forehead lightly. Both girls were sprawled naked across Madisons bed. How long are your parents out of town?

Until next Friday.

Wow! Youre alone for an entire week?

Yeah. I wish you could stay, Madison pouted. She ran her fingers across Paris flat abdomen.

Maybe that can be arranged. Reaching for her phone, Paris dialed her mother. Janessa answered on the first ring. Mom, Madisons parents are away for the week and shes alone. Ill be staying.

What?!

I dont think this is up for discussion. She is my best friend and I will not just leave her alone. Paris could hear pressured breathing on the other end of the line. She listening as her mother rustled through what sounded like paper. She heard her sigh.

Paris? What the hell has gotten into you lately? She spoke angrily. You are becoming so disrespectful.

And you are fucking delusional. Its a dang shame calling you a mother. In case you have forgotten, I am no longer twelve so stop treating me like a child. You are pathetic, a rebellious Paris snarled into the phone.

It suddenly hit Janessa like a bolt of lightning. Oh honey, I am so sorry.

Spare me mom. I dont need your apology.

Paris, I am really sorry for all its worth. If it means anything, Happy Birthday.

Bye mom! See you next Friday. Paris hit the end button before turning to Madison. Can you believe her? I walked into that office yesterday, on my birthday, and all she did was accuse me of conspiring with my grandma. She is ridiculous. Argh! I cant with her sometimes. Everything, since weve moved three years ago was about our sexy neighbor, Mike, Mike, Mike! And now that she has gotten the fortunate privilege of being his housekeeper, she could care less about me and the important things in my life. I wish she would just back off. Her phone vibrated, Janessas number registering on the screen. Swiping the ignore button, she turned to her girlfriend. Shall we throw a party? Ranting was not making her feel any better. There was something off about her mother and she was going to find out what it was.

I have a better idea. Madisons perky lips met Paris. Encircling her upper lip with her tongue, the red head found Paris breast and gently squeezed them, one after the other. The mere touch made Paris moan with pleasure.

Their tongues met and danced together in a perfect waltz. Paris slipped her hand around Madisons tiny waist before lowering it to squeeze her derriere. Mmm, Madison moaned through their savory kiss.

Paris ran her free hand through Madisons hair, the girl was now straddling her. Laying on her back, a pillow supporting her head. She swirled her fingers in her own low-cut hair. Fuck me, Maddy, she whispered breaking their kiss. The teenager raised her head and peered into Paris eyes, a concerned look on her face.

What?! Did I say something wrong?

No-No baby. Im just, you know, worried.

Cmon Maddy. I thought we went over that.

I know. But your mom scares me. Literally.

Dont worry about it. I love you and that wont change. Your parents are okay with us dating and thats all that matters. When I am ready to tell my mom, it will be my choice in the end. I chose you plus in less than three hundred sixty-five days, you and I my darling will be in New York.

Deal?

Deal. Now come here. Paris pulled her into an embrace. Lets finish this.

Paris flipped the other girl on her back, taking her place atop. Lowering her head, she kissed Madisons neckline, licking and teasing her. Madison tried to cradle her.

Paris caught her arms and pinned them over her head. Be my pet shorty. Madison giggled. Releasing her hands, Paris moved her lips to her right breast then to the left. She licked and sucked hungrily at her nipples. Descending lower, she probed her tongue along her belly, finally reaching her labia majora. She instructed the other girl to turn on her belly.

Madison did as ask, transforming herself into a vertical position on the bed. Continuing her exploration, Paris licked at her clit until it got hard under her tongue. Madison began to wrench on the bed. Sensing she was enjoying the caress of her tongue. Paris continued licking and slurping, finding her breast and caressing them. She instructed her to raise her legs, Madison obliged. Spreading them, Paris snickered. Pretty little pussy you got there. The other girl burst out laughing. Smiling gleefully, Paris slipped her middle finger inside her.

Oh, fuck!

What was that? she smiled.

Shit, Paris! she squirmed with pleasure.

Mmm, I know baby. Paris lowered her head and began to lick between Madisons camel toe. Rotating her tongue in a circular motion, she slurped on the moisture protruding from her girlfriends cunt.

Oh yes! Oh yes! Madison arched her back in pleasure. I want to taste you too, she mumbled.

Sure. Why not? Paris said lifting her head. Cum juice dripped from her chin. Want a sixty-nine?

Like duh? Bring that pussy up here. Paris turned and positioned herself above Madison in a plank form. Lowering on her knees, she crouched in doggy style. She gasped when she felt Madisons tongue enter her pussy from behind.

Oh, my fucking gosh! she screamed in delight.

I know, Madison giggled inside her pussy.

Paris twerked on her tongue. That feels so good, she moaned. Without hesitation, she buried her face once more between her thighs. Both girls licked and sucked ravenously at each others steamy wetness. Ten minutes later, they both erupted like an unplugged volcano, orgasm after orgasm.

Falling on her side, Paris giggle. That was fantastic.

I know. Madison turned on her side fumbling through her bedside table. She pulled out an object. Ready for Part Three, she said waving it.

Paris lifted her head to see what she was holding. She burst out laughing. Whenever you are, Miss Pryce. The Purple Rabbit Peral Sex Toy dangled between Madisons fingers.

*****