One

­­Michael Scott had a long day ahead. Kicking the covers aside, he slid off the bed headfirst, positioning himself into a plank. "One, two, three," he counted as he did his regular push-ups. After reaching fifty, he rolled on his back and stared up at the ceiling; it was time to get ready for work.

The traffic to Marcott's Jewelry was jammed pack on the I-45, something Michael dreaded each morning. As Bob Marley's song Buffalo Soldier blasted on his car stereo, he thought about when he would be able to take a trip to Jamaica, something he had not done in over eight years. He was fond of the island, its people and best of all, the food. The blare of a horn jerked him back to reality.

"Fuck you ass wipe!" a man shouted after pulling around him. Michael did not realize the traffic had gotten light. Hissing, he took the exit which led to downtown Sommerville; coffee on his mind. Unnecessary road rage was never his calling, plus, he was in the wrong for daydreaming. He wondered what side of the bed that man woke up on this morning.

"Latte, Desi?" Michael said entering her office.

"Sure. Thank you," she said without looking up.

Michael rested the coffee carrier on the desk of his business partner and friend, Desandra Martin, who sat examining a new Diamond Necklace Set which was to be on display later that day. He sat in the opposite chair to watch her work.

"You're late this morning."

"I know. Traffic was crazy. I even got flipped off."

"Still dont want to consider moving here?"

"Nope. The city is no place for me. I love my peace."

"If you say so, buddy. Could always save on commute."

"Psh, you know that's the least of my worries right now. My peace of mind is much more important."

"Damn! You are too boring for me, Mike."

"Drink your coffee before it gets cold, I'm out."

Desi lifted her head to look at Michael who got up and walked to the door, he paused and rubbed his head. She bit her bottom lip when she noticed that he was wearing close fitted blue denim jeans, a navy-blue jacket with a plain white shirt underneath. His lean, sleek ass looked magnificent from the rear. Sipping from the coffee cup, she reclined in her chair to admire the view. He suddenly turned.

"What time are the buyers coming?"

Desi jerked in the chair, spilling the coffee on her white top. "Shit!" she hissed.

Mike quickly stepped to her side, retrieving tissues from the Kleenex box for her to damp the mess. "You have to be careful."

"It's nothing," Desi replied feeling embarrassed. "It's a miracle it wasn't too hot." She secretly loved when he became over protective.

"Thank God, could be more serious."

Desi without hesitation skillfully pulled her blouse over her head, not messing up her hair. Her breast jiggled in her Victorias Secret lace bra. Michael sucked in a deep breath looking at such a remarkable sight. She sensed that he was noticing her fullness. She liked the attention. Pretending not to be conscious of what he was doing, she dabbed at the liquid that settled in her cleavage.

"Can you hand me my extra shirt in the closet?" she said in a silky voice.

"Hmmm?" His focus was not to be broken. He was enjoying the view. She was a tease; she was always a tease. Was she trying to get a rise out of him? No, he wouldnt think so; not unless she wanted him to take her on that desk.