19 - Pushing Boundaries...

(spicy parts in this chapter!)

"What did you say?" I ask dumbfounded, what the hell is going on?

"You heard me." Gojo says while taking a step towards me. "Or do you... need me to spell it out for you?"

This bitch.

"Well, I guess I'm just curious as to how is it any of your business on what I choose to do with myself." I say crossing my arms to show I'm standing my ground. Somehow.

"Well, I guess I'm just curious as to why you're letting a strange man put his hands on you like that."

"Would you stop mocking me you bastard!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. You've been dodging me again." He states uneasily calm, cold almost. Not this again.

"I mean I didn't really mean too, I guess I just got busy and forgot to text back is all." I awkwardly try to shrug off.

He sighs and looks off behind me. "I just don't understand why we're always coming to this point, why do you insist on running from me y/n."

I mean... he's not wrong. I don't exactly want to ask the questions I want to ask since I have no real proof, but the butterflies in my stomach are starting me make me think I've been dodging him for another reason too.

Better deflect this one fast.

"Okay you know what I'm sorry, can we just talking about this later? There's a whole ass party to get back to down there and I'm not going to sit up here talking with you anymore so excuse me." I try and push past him but he steps forward putting either arm on the counter behind me, trapping me in.

"Oh no, I don't think I'm going to let you off so easy with this tonight. Truth be told, I've had it with your bad attitude against me, especially since I've been so nice to you considering all you've put me through." He says coolly as he look intently at me.

"Alright enough with your crap, let me go I'm leavi-" I get cut off by his mouth crashing into mine.

I'm stunned and completely caught off guard but soon all thought leaves my head as I push back, meeting his pace as desire takes over my entire body. Nothing about this kiss is soft, it's hard and rough filled with absolute need and tension from the last few months.

He travels to my neck using a hand to tilt my head up, and I'm sure he's going to leave bruises from just how rough he's being. He goes to the sweet spot before my ear and I can't help but to let out a moan, making him grab my jaw harder.

"Oh y/n, I love when you use those pretty little lips to moan for me." He pulls back and looks at me, his eyes filled with hunger making my heart skip a beat.

Suddenly he turns me around so I'm facing the mirror, seeing our reflections with him pressed behind me. He hikes my short dress up roughly causing me to gasp, exposing my black thong as he runs his fingers across my upper thighs, clearly toying with me.

"Hmm I think I'm going to teach you a little lesson, sounds good?" He almost mockingly teases.

Everywhere he runs his fingers leaves fire on me, I desperately want him to go to my core which I know is dripping for him.

"What do you want from me?" I say breathlessly causing him to grin. He rips my panties and throws them to the side, leaving me utterly exposed as he drags his fingers across me feeling exactly how wet I am.

I meet his eyes through the mirror as another moan escapes my throat, his look filled with hunger as I feel his harness pressed against my ass.

"I want you to beg for me y/n." He darkly says as he plunges two fingers in me.